Wanted: 1989 Topps Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Spencer,
My database shows I have...

286 Darrin Jackson
611 Don Slaught

Before I send out the 50/50 hits (in a couple weeks), I'll take a look to see if I can track them down.
I'll let you know!

Michael

picked up Randy Bockus, Glenn Davis TL, Chet Lemon, Paul Assenmacher, Mike Henneman, Charlie Leibrandt, Mark Portugal

Looking great! You have picked up a lot in recent months, I am just getting back on here more regularly, and have had a few surprise ttm returns in the past few weeks so will let you know if I have any working addresses for some of these players! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Spencer,
My database shows I have...

286 Darrin Jackson
611 Don Slaught

Before I send out the 50/50 hits (in a couple weeks), I'll take a look to see if I can track them down.
I'll let you know!

Michael

Hi Spencer,
In the package I'm sending back to you I'm including the '89 Topps Slaught & Jackson plus some duplicate extras from the Arizona Fall League. Let me know duplicates you have in Indians and Pirates. I'd also look at a trade list.

Also willing to have you hold an IOU on the 2012 Topps Heritage Minors set I'm working on. Do you have these singles for next year's IP season? If not, I could provide them.

Catch up with you soon...

Michael