New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam123

Bench Warmer
Hello...the name is Scott. I collect autographed cards/balls/etc.. of my favorite teams and players. Red Sox and Celtics are among my favorites. I also collect bowling and golf auto cards. Always looking for new auto cards to buy or trade for.

Howdy

Welcome aboard
You will enjoy t here on "THE PINE"
So let the tradin begin
Chiefazmisty

If you play golf you might want toplay in theNew England Bench Golf Tournament on July 21 st
Let m know

Welcome from a Twins collector!

Scott,

Hello!

Nice to have you at the Bench!

I collect the Minnesota Twins and also the Topps baseball 2001-2012 Gold/Black/Copper/Red serial #d parallels. I am very organized and pretty much know what I have to trade and need so am very easy to work with. If you happen to have any of my wants above, I have 7 pages of trade cards listed in my sig below. I have many Red Sox cards but only have baseball; no other sports. If anything catches your eye on my pages or if you come up with some of my wants, any time, please let me know. I love trading and am a HoFer with a 5.0 trader rating and over 350 trader points on the Bench and am also a HoFer on Sportscardfun.com! So, you will know from my trading history on both sites, I am honest, reliable and trade a lot!

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!