Trade Manager UPDATED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have about 7 completed trades that are still showing up under active trades....keep up the great work...it's definatley getting there

Anyone with this issue...TRADE STATUS in the Active Trades box are complete and have not moved. Please PM me the Trade ID #'s....this should no longer happen. So if it's a trade you completed as of 11:30 am EST today, please report it in this thread.

I also have about 7 completed trades that are still showing up under active trades....keep up the great work...it's definatley getting there

I believe I've managed to stop them from appearing on the dashboard now, can anyone confirm?

Anyone with this issue...TRADE STATUS in the Active Trades box are complete and have not moved. Please PM me the Trade ID #'s....this should no longer happen. So if it's a trade you completed as of 11:30 am EST today, please report it in this thread.

PM sent with 7 trade ID #s

All of the completed trades are gone from the Trade manager......but so are all of the points from my profile! Will I get the 5552 points back plus the 7 completed trades would make it 5559? Best regards, David

My list now looks clean, with the old trades gone. I did see a couple of bugs:

1. The search feature is somewhat wonky...like if I search my trades for "Zito" seemingly every trade I've ever made pops up, including those that don't involve sending or receiving a Zito card. If I search for say Dilfer or McGwire it only brings up instances where McGwire or Dilfer pop up in the "sent" field, not when I'm receiving a card of those players. This is all happening when I use the default search preferences.

2. This may be on purpose more than a bug, but whereas before in the TM screen it would list the cards I'm receiving as they were entered in the TM, with line breaks, and truncate it when the list got long...now it just shows everything and runs it together with no line breaks, making it kind of hard to read. Not a huge deal since it still shows correctly once you click on the trade, but maybe some other people prefer the old way as well.

I do like the new feature where you can see Bench points and trader rating on the trade page, that's pretty nifty.
Richard

Hi guys, I tried to open my trade manager again and it asked me to fill out my trading preferences once more. After filling in the required fields I got the same message that my submission could not be processed because there was a security token missing. I have no idea what that even means,lol, I know your working on it I just wanted to lyk. Thanks, Al.

We might need to log into your account and see if it happens on our end, so if you can't access your account. I'll email you a new password which means we changed it so we can log in as you.

Hi guys, I tried to open my trade manager again and it asked me to fill out my trading preferences once more. After filling in the required fields I got the same message that my submission could not be processed because there was a security token missing. I have no idea what that even means,lol, I know your working on it I just wanted to lyk. Thanks, Al.

Try again now, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.