Storage Unit Smalls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VintageHeros

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Got a unit on Friday, thought I would check interest for some of the smaller (i.e mailable) stuff here...if anything interests you just ask and I can provide additional details...

WWII Blue and Red Tokens
Liberty Half Dollars - 1929, 1935, 1945
Standing Liberty Quarter (year unreadable)
Steel & Wheat Pennies
Buffalo Nickels
Mercury Dime
Older Nickels and Pennies (1950's - 70's)
Susan B Dollar 1979

Autographed Warren G In the Mid-Nite Hour Double LP
Autographed Ne Yo Promo Pic (personalized)
Little Bother Minstrel Show Promo Double LP

DVDs
Friday Night Lights
Eastbound and Down - Complete First Season (2 DVD)
A Good Year (Russell Crowe)
Any Given Sunday
Sunshine Cleaning
Tigerland - disc only
Book of Eli - disc only
Miracle (Kurt Russell) - disc only
Ricochet - disc only

CDs
Incubus Morning View - disc only
Naughty By Nature 19NaughtyIII - disc only
All American Rejects Move Along - disc only
Blue Earth Rough Grooves - disc only
Offspring Smash - disc only
Billy Talent

Thanks! Rob

DSC07755.jpg DSC07756.jpg
DSC07757.jpg DSC07759.png
DSC07760.png DSC07761.jpg
DSC07762.png

Last edited:
What are you looking for on the liberty halves, the quarter, and the mercury dime?

Would love to have some BB cards for the PC, particularly the guys in my sig...I would also sell at a fair price, although I still need to figure that out...Here is a better pic for you:

Front: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/AMKOk4tfUYupllyb418cdwL5C7FwpL4oRRHur8Qn8zM?feat=directlink
Back: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/MS2yqDhO-Rod6Qtb47DBZQL5C7FwpL4oRRHur8Qn8zM?feat=directlink

Thanks! Rob

Price on neyo and Warren g

That's too fast! I haven't found any comps yet! I'm open to offers but if you want a price from me, I'll have to get back to you later...Thanks! Rob

I use coinflation.com to get a value for the coins. (Do check the dates, I'm more interested in them for the silver in them than any Numismatic value, so I have no idea what key dates would be, and if you get anything that is a key date, I'm not interested in that. ) I generally trade at about melt value or a bit less for common date silver coins.

I'll check what I have tomorrow for your wants.

Last edited:
Price on neyo and Warren g

Did not find many comps in about 20 minutes of browsing the net. But, I came up with these prices...

Warren G Auto Album - $50 - No COA, found a comp on ebay for $60 + shipping. The vinyl alone seems hard to find...
Ne-Yo Auto - $20 - Again, no COA. Comparing it to other autos I saw this might be an earlier version, less flare than others out there. The others I saw were offered for $40-50...

I'd ship the pair for $60 flat.

If this genre is your thing then perhaps you'd also be interested in the G-Unit Violent Night Master Mixtape Collection I also picked up...it is like 8 or 9 CDS (although missing one)...I can't find it anywhere online, only that it may have been a radio promotion...here's a picture I found online (the set I have is in my car right now getting a listen)...

gunitmixtapecollectionfsq8.png

LMK, Thanks! Rob

I use coinflation.com to get a value for the coins. (Do check the dates, I'm more interested in them for the silver in them than any Numismatic value, so I have no idea what key dates would be, and if you get anything that is a key date, I'm not interested in that. ) I generally trade at about melt value or a bit less for common date silver coins.

I'll check what I have tomorrow for your wants.

Thanks for the link, those prices are very close to the ones I was creating on my own. I think the only coin that might be worth selling to a collector is the 1929 Standing Liberty Half Dollar, although the difference in price might not even be very large. It is in pretty good condition, though.

Let me know what you find for cards that I may like, or we can work out an easy sale as well. Thanks! Rob