Griffmax2430

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Anyone who was ripped off by this banned member and still have info about the trade please contact me.

The Postal Inspector needs as much info as possible. If you happen to have a copy of the trade/sale that would be great.

Need this ASAP.

I got all the info needed from the open trades/sales and forwarded a copy of the details to the postal inspector. It will all be used as evidence when the prosecutor presents his case in court.

I know it's been over a year, but has anyone heard anything about this **** and his court case or outcome? Thanks............Mike

He got off with a warning. He was not required to pay anyone back because that is a civil matter for each individual to sue for themselves.

Gotta believe that somehow, somewhere and at some time karma will pay him a visit. Being given a warning by the authorities just isn't going to cut it.

Look at it this way, with the help of our members and our MOD team, at least they did something. Even an investigation is hard to get done and this should have put enough of a scare into Griffmax that he stops scamming.

I have seen a few other stories in the news lately of other sports memorabilia scammers going to jail and others getting hefty fines. At least the authorities are paying more attention to these things now. I consider that a step in the right direction and I like to think that we all helped out with that.

Just my $.02.

Mike got me good a few years ago via another site, and he had the track record to not think this was an issue. Honestly I thought he suddenly cracked and went AWOL on everybody, and he got me for I was estimate a few hundred in BV of various items. I'm glad to see he at least got a slap on the wrist and a watchful eye rather than it being nothing but a faded memory...

Status
Not open for further replies.