wttf Josh Willingham

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi I have this cards:
2008 UD MASTERPEICES CANVAS JERSEY AUTO JOSH WILLINGHAM
2006 SPX Josh Willingham Rookie Auto (#386/999)

Any Autos to offer?
LMK

Hi I have this cards:
2008 UD MASTERPEICES CANVAS JERSEY AUTO JOSH WILLINGHAM
2006 SPX Josh Willingham Rookie Auto (#386/999)

Any Autos to offer?
LMK
sorry don't have autos in baseball currently would be interested in the two autos though if you see anything in my bucket

i do need that have this card of clemens
2005 prestige league leaders clemens/wood #/500

ok bud,
I found the clemens card at $5(actually 2004), and I can use it. I set aside the willingham auto for you. Do you have any 2013 topps emeralds, 2012 walmart blue or 2010 topps chrome xfractors available to add in? I will go through my sheets and locate any other willinghams I have available for you after work today.
LMK
Jerad

I have this:

2003 Fleer Authentix Balcony #116 - Josh Willingham TM 225/250

Looking for any combination of Andrew McCutchen, 2012 Archives Cloth or Deckle or pre-1980 leaders, team cards or multiplayer cards.. LMK. Thanks!

ok bud,
I found the clemens card at $5(actually 2004), and I can use it. I set aside the willingham auto for you. Do you have any 2013 topps emeralds, 2012 walmart blue or 2010 topps chrome xfractors available to add in? I will go through my sheets and locate any other willinghams I have available for you after work today.
LMK
Jerad
sorry don't have any of those
I have this:

2003 Fleer Authentix Balcony #116 - Josh Willingham TM 225/250

Looking for any combination of Andrew McCutchen, 2012 Archives Cloth or Deckle or pre-1980 leaders, team cards or multiplayer cards.. LMK. Thanks!
don't have any archive cloth or pre 1980 cards, will look to see what I have of McCutchen tomorrow
I have a 2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Pick #BDP36 Refractor of Willingham. I would be interested in:
05 UD Classics Jack Clark /199
05 UD Classics Classic Season Will Clark /1999

LMK. Thanks.

would you do the refractor for the will clark lmk

Check my tradelist I have an auto or two plus several inserts I also have a topps 2013 SP.

I like these
Chris Duncan rc
McCown gu
Fitzgerald rc
D wade rc
Baron davis rc
Durant topps rc

Check my tradelist I have an auto or two plus several inserts I also have a topps 2013 SP.

I like these
Chris Duncan rc
McCown gu
Fitzgerald rc
D wade rc
Baron davis rc
Durant topps rc
I need the Willingham sp I saw on your tradelist, do you have other cards of his not on your tradelist lmk

I would really like both Clarks. LMk. Thanks.
ok will do both clarks for the refractor can you post it

I have these Willinghams

13 topps sp
08 topps
08 goudey
09 goudey
08 ud
09 ud
07 allen & ginter
08 allen & ginter
06 flair showcase numbered 146/150
03 bowman

Do you need 10 topps gold #570 1456/2010?

I would love to get something of Tim Hudson that I need.

Thanks Stanley