Autos FT/FS (lots of scans) more added 8.27.13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed, I'm interested in the Carlos Corporan signed card, as well as the Octavio Dotel you have, and the 1978 John Ellis. What price did you have in mind?

Ed:
Could use the Luis Alicea. If you can't find anything useful from my list of IP autos I will buy it. Thanks!

Luis

I would be interested in these couple:

Miguel Cairo
Octavio Dotel
Aaron Hicks
Steve Kiefer (w/ Tartabull)
Josias Manzanillo

Please let me know what you would want in return. Thanks.

Curt, Posted the transaction.
Ed, I'm interested in the Carlos Corporan signed card, as well as the Octavio Dotel you have, and the 1978 John Ellis. What price did you have in mind?
The Ellis is gone.
How about
Corporan $3
Dotel $2
Shipping $1

Ed:
Could use the Luis Alicea. If you can't find anything useful from my list of IP autos I will buy it. Thanks!

Luis
How about 1990 Topps LUIS QUINONES

I would be interested in these couple:

Miguel Cairo (gone)
Octavio Dotel (on hold but $2 if other member passes)
Aaron Hicks $5
Steve Kiefer (w/ Tartabull) $1
Josias Manzanillo (gone)

Please let me know what you would want in return. Thanks.

see above

Ed, I'll do the Corporan and the Dotel. You can post up the trade, my friend. Will you do MO?

Shoot me a price for these and also I am sending you my updated tradelist

Dick Cole
Rusty Meacham
Don Lock
Mike Carp
Logan Bawcom
John Fishel
Dick Green
Sterling Hitchcock
Aaron Hicks
Kevin Jarvis
Don Johnson
Calvin Jones
Ricky Keeton
Rick Kester
Randy Kramer

Dave

Don't mean to step on any toes here, but I was the one who asked about the Dotel first, Criollos. Ed said it was on hold for you if I passed. I didn't pass. You were responding to his price quote to me. As you can see above I accepted.
I'm waiting on Ed's response.

Ed:
Thanks a lot! I'll post in a minute here. We can do the PWE thing again.

Luis

(Scan of the Quinones auto)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FNPSlalNIu_4CjfGi6lZ2tMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

When criollos said 'Post it' in post #28 he was referring to our Luis Alicea\Luis Quinones trade, it was just a requote of one my multi quotes so it looked like he was referring to both things when in fact it was just the 1:1 card trade we had been working on.
The Dotel and Corporan are yours houbb and I have posted it.

Maybe a partial trade/sale. First can I get scans or pics of the below then we'll go from there.
Hunter, Torii 1998 Collector’s Choice Twins
Kruk, John 1991 Topps Phillies ( dinged at top)
Menechino, Frank 2005 Topps Total Blue Jays ( black ballpoint)
Sharon, Dick 1975 Topps Tigers ( dying Sharpie)

Don't mean to step on any toes here, but I was the one who asked about the Dotel first, Criollos. Ed said it was on hold for you if I passed. I didn't pass. You were responding to his price quote to me. As you can see above I accepted.
I'm waiting on Ed's response.

Houbb:

Ed and I were trading a Luis Alicea auto for a Luis Quinones auto. If you follow the whole thread you would see that I had never asked for the Dotel auto. I never meant to upset you or try to jump ahead of you for a trade. While quoting Ed's response, the response he had for you also came up and maybe that confused things for you a little bit. Hope you can see that now and realized that I didn't do this on purpose.

Luis

Things happen, my friend. I figured that's what happened after I looked at the thread again, but hey...it was late.

Ed, I keep forgetting to message you. i have that Rick Langford card here for you that came in place of the Lankford. Nothing more was said about it and I didn't want to assume that you didn't want it back, but at the same time I really don't need it either if you were not wanting it back. I didn't want to blow a stamp just to send that one card either. Let me know if you do want/need it back (if not I will toss it into my trade box) and maybe we can wrap it into a future trade, unless you want it asap. thanks.