BSL Update: 2015 #6 Draft Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes of this post.

All teams please make sure your Minor league rosters are at or below limits beforre exporting, I will check everyone.

Boston havent had an export from you in some time, I will be pming as well.

If you do not export for this sim and your minors are over limit I will drop players and you may not like my decisons so please export.

Export deadline is Tuesday at Noon Central Time.

Website upload started maybe 15 minutes ago so the front page should be up in around a half hour? The entire thing will probably be closer to 1am ish.

I will correct the error in the white sox/cardinal deal after importing but before running the next sim I have already talked to Heath about where that player needs tobe.

Astros I cannot access that info while the website is updating. Someone who has already updated their league file can help.

Dang not a great sim but ready to get back on track. Was planning on calling up some guys but trying to save service time and let them develop a little more. Gallardo & Purcey pitching great. H.Nelson gonna be a rookie all-star the way he is closing games. Salcher had a horrible sim with his terrible starts. Drafted a nice young 3B prospect

Oakland had a nice sim this round, going 11-2. Drafted 5 MR with my first 5 picks in the draft, something I have NEVER done. But I am thin at that position, and didn't really see a ton in this draft that made me go WOW. Would love to make some big deals going forward and make a run at post season, but still spooked and being cautious due to the financial situation we are in here in Oakland.