Awesome Trade Threads with lots of Scans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bronxbombers14

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Looking for other nice autos and patches in return!

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq275/yankees28melky/****.jpg

Last edited:
Really need that Harper/Strasburg and Nolan Ryan Autos. Check my bucket and let me know what you need. Also have some paypal available. Thanks

I don't have a bucket, but I like the Mark Grace and I know someone on this site that would probably love the Gehrig printing plate. About the biggest stuff I would have is some Pujols autos. Are you interested in more Pujols? Please let me know. Thanks, Tony.

Hi, is that a printing plate of Gehrig? If so what set is it from? How much would you be looking for in trade for it?
Thanks,
Trish

It is a 2010 206 printing plate.
Just looking for a nice auto in return, have a bucket?

I don't have a bucket, but I like the Mark Grace and I know someone on this site that would probably love the Gehrig printing plate. About the biggest stuff I would have is some Pujols autos. Are you interested in more Pujols? Please let me know. Thanks, Tony.

I do still like that bum haha. Pm me what you have for autos.

Check me on the Josh Bell and Randy Johnson auto's

Thanks
Joe

I like these

Pujols sweet spot
Schilling sweet spot auto
Henderson auto jersey
Ryan sweet spot

What is in my bucket is all that I have. I also have some paypal as well. Let me know.

What are the values of the machado and myers autos?

I like these

Pujols sweet spot
Schilling sweet spot auto
Henderson auto jersey
Ryan sweet spot

It's been a couple of weeks since I last updated my Picasa. I have the Henderson and Schilling left out of the ones you liked. More willing to move the Schilling then the Henderson for either of the two I like. I would trade the Henderson toward on of the MJ's you have. LMK what we can get done.

It's been a couple of weeks since I last updated my Picasa. I have the Henderson and Schilling left out of the ones you liked. More willing to move the Schilling then the Henderson for either of the two I like. I would trade the Henderson toward on of the MJ's you have. LMK what we can get done.

Honestly the two you want are a lot more than the schilling

Machado is $100 and Myers is $30.

Okay, pm me and we can make a deal! Just pm how much Paypal you can do with those.
Feel free to send me a price for the whole lot

sorry not looking to give discounts as a lot...