WTTF: 2013 RC's Puig, Myers, Wacha, Fernandez, Machado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robertd

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the cards listed below. Also looking for parallels of the same players from all sets. I don't have a specific list of all the parallels I need so please let me know what you have and I'll let you know if I need them.

Yasiel Puig
Allen & Ginter #44
Allen & Ginter Mini #44
Bowman Sterling #32
Triple Threads #69

Wil Myers
Topps Heritage #H564

Manny Machado
Allen & Ginter #120
Allen & Ginter Mini #120
Bowman Chrome #25
Bowman Sterling #10
Prizm #223
Topps Tribute #93

Michael Wacha
Bowman Chrome Draft #21
Bowman Sterling #28
Prizm #229
Topps Heritage #H594

Jose Fernandez
Allen & Ginter Mini #285
Bowman Chrome Draft Picks #10
Bowman Sterling #13
Topps Heritage #H504

I have lots of cards available for trade on my trade site linked in my sig. Thanks - Robert

Last edited:
Can use these:

2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Weaver #52 ($3.00)
2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Kemp #120 ($5.00)
2009 Topps Chrome WBC Darvish RC #1 ($8.00)

Would trade these for them:

2013 Topps Chrome 119 Michael Wacha RC ($6.00)
2013 Topps Chrome 138A Yasiel Puig RC ($10.00)

If that works for you, go ahead and post it up.

thanks.
-J

Can use these:

2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Weaver #52 ($3.00)
2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor Kemp #120 ($5.00)
2009 Topps Chrome WBC Darvish RC #1 ($8.00)

Would trade these for them:

2013 Topps Chrome 119 Michael Wacha RC ($6.00)
2013 Topps Chrome 138A Yasiel Puig RC ($10.00)

If that works for you, go ahead and post it up.

thanks.
-J

Unfortunately I already have that Wacha. I can send you the Darvish and Weaver for the Puig. Or maybe you have something else you can send me for the Kemp? LMK - Robert

I have all of your 2013 finest on the want list. What do you have for trade? Any bogaerts, springer, color refractors? Any 2012 football?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I'll do the finest Rcs for the 2013 puig chrome dynamic die cut and the 2012 topps prime primed rc russell wilson

This is my first time trading online. Do you typically mail cards using bubble mailer or just plain envelope? Thanks. And I know to put them in a team bag.

Most people are ok with a plain white envelope (PWE) on 1-2 low value cards. Otherwise a bubble mailer is usually a good idea. You should always ship in toploaders, but it's not big deal to put multiple cards in a single toploader. Personally, I don't card as long as the cards aren't damaged when they get here.

I have a few of those Robert. Any chance you can hit my wantlist? I believe I may still have these (a couple may be pending):
Yasiel Puig
Allen & Ginter #44
Prizm RC #260
Topps Chrome Update #MB41

Wil Myers
Prizm #267
Topps Chrome Update #MB42

Manny Machado
Allen & Ginter #120
Bowman Chrome #25
Prizm #223

Michael Wacha
Bowman Chrome Draft #21
Prizm #229

Jose Fernandez
Allen & Ginter #285
Allen & Ginter Mini #285
Bowman Draft Picks #10
Bowman Chrome #103
Prizm #283

I have a few of those Robert. Any chance you can hit my wantlist? I believe I may still have these (a couple may be pending):
Yasiel Puig
Allen & Ginter #44
Prizm RC #260
Topps Chrome Update #MB41

Wil Myers
Prizm #267
Topps Chrome Update #MB42

Manny Machado
Allen & Ginter #120
Bowman Chrome #25
Prizm #223

Michael Wacha
Bowman Chrome Draft #21
Prizm #229

Jose Fernandez
Allen & Ginter #285
Allen & Ginter Mini #285
Bowman Draft Picks #10
Bowman Chrome #103
Prizm #283

Hello. At first glance I thought there was no way I could hit your want list, but after some digging I was able to find three. I have the 2009 Topps 206 mini SP variations of David Wright, Fernando Martinez, and Rogers Hornsby. I thought it was cool that two of the three that I had were Mets. Anyway, they book for $16 total. If you want them just post up something from my list that comes close in value. Thanks - Robert

Hello. At first glance I thought there was no way I could hit your want list, but after some digging I was able to find three. I have the 2009 Topps 206 mini SP variations of David Wright, Fernando Martinez, and Rogers Hornsby. I thought it was cool that two of the three that I had were Mets. Anyway, they book for $16 total. If you want them just post up something from my list that comes close in value. Thanks - Robert

Trade posted Robert. Thanks, Mike

Puig Topps US250 Printing Plate 1/1 --

Edit from Meliah--I think two posts and a link in the chat box is enough pimping of your auction. In the future please just put these types of threads/posts in the Auction Exposure section.

Last edited by a moderator: