Bench Bucks Store

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
I'm now earning Bench Bucks, but what can I get for them???

The answer to that question is in the Bench Bucks Store. Setup is now complete and the initial inventory has been loaded with much more to come.
To navigate to the store, click on the "Bench Tools" drop down and the last option in Bench Bucks Store.

On the left side of the screen you will see your "wallet" with the amount of Bucks you have earned.
The center of the screen contains the actual store with tabs on top for the categories.

When you redeem your Bucks the amount redeemed will be deducted from your Bucks total.

Thanks,

Where do the cards that are in the store come from? Do you want anybody to donate cards to the store? I have stuff lying around that I can donate if you need me to.

The cards currently loaded are from past box breaks when Panini was sending us product to review. But ever since we discovered that the person doing the reviews was selling the big hits for his personal gain and we reported it to Panini, we were cut off and never given another chance to do reviews.

I'm not looking for donations as this is something I would like to give back to the membership. I already have the mod team sending some stuff to add. I'll pick up some stuff from time to time to keep adding to the inventory. All redemptions will be handled by me.

Thanks,

Looks like some very nice in the store. Slowly collecting my Bench Bucks.

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

I may have missed it if it was posted, but how else besides posting do we earn Bench Bucks? Thanks.

If you click on transactions on the yellow tool bar it will show each bench buck point you earned-I just earned 1.0 points for posting this.

1.0 points for posting to a thread
2.0 points for creating a thread
2.0 points for any replies to a thread you created
5.0 points for uploading a pic to a album you created

So since Pete (champs96ws) created this thread he just earned 2.0 points

Hope this helps

Best,
David

If you click on transactions on the yellow tool bar it will show each bench buck point you earned-I just earned 1.0 points for posting this.

1.0 points for posting to a thread
2.0 points for creating a thread
2.0 points for any replies to a thread you created
5.0 points for uploading a pic to a album you created

So since Pete (champs96ws) created this thread he just earned 2.0 points

Hope this helps

Best,
David

Some of these have been adjusted today. Please refer to http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/417798-Bench-Bucks!

I purchased a Sonny Gray Bowman Sterling Jersey card with my Bench Bucks almost a week ago-It was placed in my cart and when i go to click on the checkout tab it shows nothing did i checkout ? and the card is on the way are we supposed to receive a confirmation of some sort-also shouldn't i have filled out a name/address form ? also when i click on the bench store tab it shows the Sonny Gray Jersey already owned/in cart which since it still says in cart i am wondering did i check out? Also the points were deducted from my total

Best,
David