User group tags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Added some images to easier identify the group a member belongs to.

The following tags are currently in use.

Owner
Manager
Coach
Advisor
Hall of Fame
Big Leaguer
Rookie

Another nice addition, Pete. Thanks for all your hard work.

Steph

I know you have put some work in on these, it shows. Can I make a suggestion? There are 5 different sections of the Bench Hall Of Fame. Would it be feasible to make tags for each level with different colors? Maybe a red/white/blue tribute tag for the members we have lost.
Thanks,
Gary

I know you have put some work in on these, it shows. Can I make a suggestion? There are 5 different sections of the Bench Hall Of Fame. Would it be feasible to make tags for each level with different colors? Maybe a red/white/blue tribute tag for the members we have lost.
Thanks,
Gary

it's something I wanted to do but would require a lot of changes behind the scenes. So for now it's on hold

I'm not happy with the font, so these might get tweaked a bit.

Looks good and thank you for putting in the work on the upgrades. A suggestion maybe would be to keep with the "Bench" theme, maybe a wood grain background or keep the color variance and have wood block lettering. Not sure if that would be an easy change or even possible. Still a very cool addition.