Looking to do team for team trades: I want your Rockies cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adunivan24

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,
I am interested in getting a couple bulk trades done to acquire some more Rockies cards, and I am willing to give up pretty much anything in my collection. I have done a couple of 'no-questions-asked' trades with some Benchies, and always enjoy opening up a package of cards that have not been pre-determined.
I would love to find a couple more people who just want to get a lot of cards (50 to 300, or possibly more) of their favorite team and don't need a list of everything they're going to get. I can't guarantee that you won't already have some of the cards, maybe even most of them, but here's what I can guarantee:

-- cards from 1987-present in great to near-mint shape
-- no duplicates in the lot I am sending
-- you will get commons, stars, rookies, parallels and inserts.

I'm not concerned about getting equal book value. All I expect are the same variety of cards in return.

Thanks for looking and Happy St. Patty's Day!

Adam

p.s. I will be posting this message in fb, bb, and hky looking for Broncos, Nuggets and Avs. Thanks!

How I organize my stuff is Autos in one box, inserts/parallels in one box, star base in one box, and bulk by team in another. So I have a bunch of Rockies in a box. I think Arenados are in there. I'd be interested in Cubs in return, and could go with 110. I pulled a few Heltons and added them instead of putting them in my star box.

PM might work best, including any thread hijackers who want the same with their tea.

I could throw in some Broncos as well, but football n't as much.

I'll get back to you very soon!

How I organize my stuff is Autos in one box, inserts/parallels in one box, star base in one box, and bulk by team in another. So I have a bunch of Rockies in a box. I think Arenados are in there. I'd be interested in Cubs in return, and could go with 110. I pulled a few Heltons and added them instead of putting them in my star box.

PM might work best, including any thread hijackers who want the same with their tea.

I could throw in some Broncos as well, but football n't as much.

Check my tradelist on my sigline for a list of years and sets I can offer Rockies cards from... mostly 2005-2011. I could Giants cards from 2010-2014 in return.

Mike

I would like to do a trade for dodgers / angels. iam sure I can do a 300 count lot maybe more of rockies & broncos. lmk pm me to what we can work out. thanks. larry

Would love to work something out... your PM box is full, though.

Thanks,
Adam

I would like to do a trade for dodgers / angels. iam sure I can do a 300 count lot maybe more of rockies & broncos. lmk pm me to what we can work out. thanks. larry