1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Looking to do team for team trades: I want your Rockies cards

Hey everyone,
    I am interested in getting a couple bulk trades done to acquire some more Rockies cards, and I am willing to give up pretty much anything in my collection. I have done a couple of 'no-questions-asked' trades with some Benchies, and always enjoy opening up a package of cards that have not been pre-determined.
    I would love to find a couple more people who just want to get a lot of cards (50 to 300, or possibly more) of their favorite team and don't need a list of everything they're going to get. I can't guarantee that you won't already have some of the cards, maybe even most of them, but here's what I can guarantee:

-- cards from 1987-present in great to near-mint shape
    -- no duplicates in the lot I am sending
    -- you will get commons, stars, rookies, parallels and inserts.

I'm not concerned about getting equal book value. All I expect are the same variety of cards in return.

Thanks for looking and Happy St. Patty's Day!

Adam

p.s. I will be posting this message in fb, bb, and hky looking for Broncos, Nuggets and Avs. Thanks!
    Four-sport collector looking to trade! Griffey cards I don't have are my top priority, followed by Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche and Nuggets.

Griffey Havelist

Adunivan24@gmail.com

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    How I organize my stuff is Autos in one box, inserts/parallels in one box, star base in one box, and bulk by team in another. So I have a bunch of Rockies in a box. I think Arenados are in there. I'd be interested in Cubs in return, and could go with 110. I pulled a few Heltons and added them instead of putting them in my star box.

PM might work best, including any thread hijackers who want the same with their tea.

I could throw in some Broncos as well, but football n't as much.
    Don't chisel me.

I'm going away from "I want all your Mike Trout stuff" inducing lists. I want parallels/variations of Hall Of Famers (present and future) and Cubs. And by Cubs, I generally mean Theo-Epstein-era Cubs. Autos are wonderful. Rainbow stuff is cool. If nothing else, WalMart style stuff.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    I'll get back to you very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by tim815 View Post
    How I organize my stuff is Autos in one box, inserts/parallels in one box, star base in one box, and bulk by team in another. So I have a bunch of Rockies in a box. I think Arenados are in there. I'd be interested in Cubs in return, and could go with 110. I pulled a few Heltons and added them instead of putting them in my star box.

PM might work best, including any thread hijackers who want the same with their tea.

I could throw in some Broncos as well, but football n't as much.
    Four-sport collector looking to trade! Griffey cards I don't have are my top priority, followed by Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche and Nuggets.

Griffey Havelist

Adunivan24@gmail.com

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Check my tradelist on my sigline for a list of years and sets I can offer Rockies cards from... mostly 2005-2011. I could Giants cards from 2010-2014 in return.

Mike

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by Adunivan24 View Post
    I'll get back to you very soon!
    Call it 200. Probably a bit more, with a trace of Broncos thrown in.
    Don't chisel me.

I'm going away from "I want all your Mike Trout stuff" inducing lists. I want parallels/variations of Hall Of Famers (present and future) and Cubs. And by Cubs, I generally mean Theo-Epstein-era Cubs. Autos are wonderful. Rainbow stuff is cool. If nothing else, WalMart style stuff.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    I have a 60 card lot of Colorado Rockies. They are yours if you want them.

LMK Ramon

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    I could do A trade of rockies for yankeese if you think thats possible

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items
    I would like to do a trade for dodgers / angels. iam sure I can do a 300 count lot maybe more of rockies & broncos. lmk pm me to what we can work out. thanks. larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Would love to work something out... your PM box is full, though.

Thanks,
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    I would like to do a trade for dodgers / angels. iam sure I can do a 300 count lot maybe more of rockies & broncos. lmk pm me to what we can work out. thanks. larry

Griffey Havelist

Adunivan24@gmail.com

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items
    thanks. I just took care of that. larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to saro3317's ebay items
    How about a rockies for red sox lot? I should be to get together about 75 cards or so.

Lmk

12. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by Saro3317 View Post
    How about a rockies for red sox lot? I should be to get together about 75 cards or so.

Lmk
    Yeah I obviously have a ton of Sox cards! 75 sounds good, and I'll post it up

Griffey Havelist

Adunivan24@gmail.com