BSL Early Rookie Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I guess since we have the draft order, and we have the draft pool, we can start this.

Be advised, picks 15-28 make sure you don't sign any type A draft picks if you choose to make your pick before the draft. You will set the world on fire and cause me and the league a huge headache.

Please PM the next team in line after selecting a player.

1MIN SS Eliseu Almeida
2CLE SP Aaron Richard
3ARZ lf jose rosas
4BOS 2b steven dickerson
5SEA lf mike janssen
6LAD 3B rob stevens
7CHW Julio Rodriguez MR
8BAL CF Will Beard
9PHI (Forfeited) SP Raul Pujols (oldest half star potential player)
10ATL SP Steve Lee
11SD
12MIL
13WSH
14CHN
15STL
16PIT
17SF
18NYM
19COL
20CIN
21TOR
22DET
23TB
24TEX
25MIA
26TB
27KC
28OAK

Last edited:
No forfeited picks this year? Awesome! :)

Phily lost their pick due to finances. Seattle was scheduled to, but the owner was dismissed. I am controlling the team until a new owner is found and will be selecting a player to start rebuilding the franchise.

Some of these teams picking too 5 every year should start being power houses before to long I would imagine. Wonder how the top picks will shake out only a few decent SP's again a lot of overall talent though. Tampa 2 1st rounders and 3supplementals I believe wow.

Phillies get 1 pick in the 1st 3 rounds and that comes in the supplemental round. That's what happens with losing money and selecting Type A or Type B players in free agency!!

Arizona selects ~~~~~~~~~~ LF - Jose Rosas.

Dennis took my pick :(

Really wanted a SP.

No more trading with him :)

PM going out to next owner - I believe it was Boston.

Ron

I sent Dodgers another PM about the draft, so hopefully we can get at least half the first round of the draft done over the weekend.

Man, you would think in 5 days we could get a couple of rounds done of this. I am always surprised by how long this takes. Oh, well. Hopefully the CPU will pick better than I could if I could figure out Skype. LOL