2014 A/G Insert Set Wants - WDP #5 - Great White Shark

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ttt - one last card left...WDP #5 Great White Shark.

Let's make this happen, I trust all of you to get this off my desk!!!

I have these that you need:

Festivals 5 7

I need fields 1 7

I have more cards at my dads. I can looki for them on Monday. You also have more that I need.

Pat

Pat

I have these that you need:

Festivals 5 7

I need fields 1 7

I have more cards at my dads. I can looki for them on Monday. You also have more that I need.

Pat

Pat

Hey Pat - let me know which ones you need from my lists. Only 2014 A/G that I am still looking for is the WDP-05 (Worlds Deadliest Predator - Great White Shark). Thanks.

ttt - I know there is an A/G collector out there with this card?!!??!

Will make this one a bounty card and add an autograph card to whatever trade is made for it. Hopefully that will entice a deal to get done!! Thanks.

I do have one, but only because I bought it at a card show for my own set. I bought probably 10 hobby boxes and 30 blasters, and never pulled this card. So I feel your pain.

I do have one, but only because I bought it at a card show for my own set. I bought probably 10 hobby boxes and 30 blasters, and never pulled this card. So I feel your pain.

It definitely seems like a tough one to acquire. I got one to complete a set for my son and than got ambitious and decided to do one for myself as well. Would rather trade for it, but if it comes to pass, will buy it eventually.