Wanted: Unsigned cards for autograph requests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Updated to reflect the addition of Dave LaPoint & Joe Thurston to my list of wants. Again, please PM me if you can help with any extra cards you are looking to clear out of your collection. Thanks.

Updated to reflect the addition of Joe Price to my list of wants. Again, please PM me if you can help with any extra cards you are looking to clear out of your collection. Thanks.

Updated to reflect the addition of Dennis Rasmussen & Joe Vitiello to my list of wants. Again, please PM me if you can help with any extra cards you are looking to clear out of your collection. Thanks.

Updated to reflect the addition of T.J. Mathews to my list of wants. Again, please PM me if you can help with any extra cards you are looking to clear out of your collection. Thanks.

Hey Buddy

I found a lot more than 50 including minor league editions, but only checked less than 5% of my cards. I let you know when almost complete my search. If you add more names send me a PM please.

Thank you

Pete

Baseball:
Tom Pagnozzi 93 Fleer 110
Brooks Kieschnick 93 Classic PP16
Felix Jose 94 Donruss 529
Rene Arocha 94 Fleer Ultra 264

Hockey:
Chris Gratton 93 Classic PP20 (have 2 to give away)
Alexandre Daigle 93 Classic PP18

Football:

Sean Gilbert 94 Classic 51
Glyn Milburn 93 Classic PP13
Carolina Panthers 94 UD CC Expansion Team Card 379

Basketball:

Chris Mills 93 Classic PP7
Toni Kukoc 93 Classic PP5
Rodney Rogers 93 Classic PP6
Chucky Brown 96 UD CC 62

You can have any or all, just let me know, thanks and God Bless your great efforts!

Kevin Mc