New here! Get me to 20 Trades! Bucket Updated!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello everyone. I'm new on The Bench but have numerous trades on other forums such as SCF and Blowout. I've liked what I've seen so far on this forum and want to get to 20 trades so I will have a normal avatar! No trade is too small for me to be honest, and my bucket has tons of pictures especially for football trade items. My wants are in my signature and am looking for just base cards of Brian Orakpo and Sean Taylor that I don't have! Let's start trading!

Ryan

Enjoy. If I have any Orakpo or Taylor stuff, you probably have it already.

Hi and Welcome , Did you collect Carl Crawford ? I sow some cards from him in your PC. I have a great lot of cards from him.
LMK Thanks

Interested in your 3 McCutchen's
David DeCastro 2012 Totally Certified RC AUTO # /290

Interested in your 3 McCutchen's
David DeCastro 2012 Totally Certified RC AUTO # /290

I like your Bumgarner Topps RC, Ryan Kerrigan AUTO (you say it's Topps Chrome but do you mean Topps Platinum?), Dez Bryant GU, and Demarco Murray UD RC.

From the cards I sow in your bucket Can't used any for those you like, did you like any of my Inserts or Rookies?
LMK
If you are only looking for baseball in return I know I don't have a whole lot to offer.

I can use shields, wright, I have a lot of braves ft as well as other baseball and a few football base and rcs. check my www google ft list and I scan as needed

I can use shields, wright, I have a lot of braves ft as well as other baseball and a few football base and rcs. check my www google ft list and I scan as needed

What Wright are you talking about? What Braves in particular do you have available for trade? Thanks.