New here! Get me to 20 Trades! Bucket Updated!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey everyone. I have been on a long hiatus here but I am back and would like to make more trades! My bucket is fully updated so feel free to look through it or send me a list of players you are interested in. I am always looking for more Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel cards but at this point it is hard to find ones I need especially for Orakpo and Taylor. The rest of my wants are in my sig. Thanks.

Ryan

Hey brother!! Welcome to the site. I have not been on in a while so excuse my delay. I looked through your bucket and would take a shot at this:

I have tons of cards in both my bucket and listed on my site.

LMK if you see anything.
Dewayne

Hey brother!! Welcome to the site. I have not been on in a while so excuse my delay. I looked through your bucket and would take a shot at this:

I have tons of cards in both my bucket and listed on my site.

LMK if you see anything.
Dewayne

Are you a Kimbrel fan? This is a duplicate which is why I'm trading it. I have other duplicate Kimbrel stuff too. I will check out your bucket and see what I like, thanks.

Ryan

Ryan,

Thanks for the reply. I am not necessarily a Kimbrel fan although the guy is a beast. I am more of a patch card collector and don't have one of his yet.

Happy thanksgiving!
Dewayne

Are you a Kimbrel fan? This is a duplicate which is why I'm trading it. I have other duplicate Kimbrel stuff too. I will check out your bucket and see what I like, thanks.

Ryan

Ryan,

Thanks for the reply. I am not necessarily a Kimbrel fan although the guy is a beast. I am more of a patch card collector and don't have one of his yet.

Happy thanksgiving!
Dewayne

Good deal. Do you have any football for trade or only baseball?