Signatures For Soldiers - Consignments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMBfan

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I am trying to help raise money for a registered 501(c)3 called Military Missions In Action, which helps to support disabled military veterans. I have been reaching out to various players to see if they would be willing to sign autographs to help raise money for MMIA. At this point, due to distance, all of these would be TTM and would be limited to cards only. If you have any interest, please let me know. Pricing per autograph is listed by the player along with the last recorded TTM success on SCN.

TJ Mathews - Last success in 2011 - $2 per
DJ Carrasco - Last success in 2012 - $5 per
Jason Isringhausen - Last success in 2012 - Only have room for about 10 more items - $10 per
Jason Jacome - Last success in 2009 - $4 per
Tanyon Sturtze - Last success in 2010 - $2 per
Lenny DiNardo - Last success in 2013 - $2 per
Jay Gibbons - Last success in 2010 - $3 per
Brad Clontz - Last success in 2007 - $8 per
Tony Armas JR - Last success in 2008 - $2 per
Chad Hermansen - Last success in 2012 - $2 per
Noah Lowry - Last success in 2009 - $5 per
Jason Simontacchi - Last success in 2011 - $3 per - Will sign 8x10 photos for a $10 donation to MMIA
Jon Adkins - Last success in 2011 - $2 per

100% of the money goes directly to MMIA. You will need to appropriately prep your items, tag the back side with a post it note with your name and Bench screen name, and include appropriate SASE. Right now, my deadline to confirm through the Trade Manager is January 15th, with all items being mailed on or around January 22nd. Any other questions, please let me know. Thanks, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.