Signatures For Soldiers - Alvaro Espinoza Consignments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMBfan

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I am trying to help raise money for a registered 501(c)3 called Military Missions In Action, which helps to support disabled military veterans. I have been reaching out to various players to see if they would be willing to sign autographs to help raise money for MMIA. At this point, due to distance, all of these will be TTM and would be limited to flat items only. If you have any interest, please let me know.

For the month of January, I am accepting consignments for Alvaro Espinoza, former Twin/Yankee/Indian/Met/Mariner. His last reported return on SCN was August 2012. All cards will require a $10 donation per card to MMIA. I will accept consignments through TM until January 23rd, with all items needing to be received by January 30th. I will mail everything to Mr. Espinoza on February 2nd.

100% of the money goes directly to MMIA. You will need to appropriately prep your items, tag the back side with a post it note with your name and Bench screen name, and include appropriate SASE. Any other questions, please let me know. Thanks, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.