Trade Manager Action Panel Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
All Bench members using the trade manager will see an action panel at the bottom of each trade page. There are two options, Request Cancellation and Report Trade.

Request Cancellation: After you complete a cancellation request, it goes into a queue until a moderator processes the request. This happens daily and the request is either accepted or rejected. If a trade is at the posted status, it can be canceled by either trader for any reason. Once a trade has been confirmed, both traders must agree to cancel the trade. The best way for the traders to confirm agreement to cancel is for each trader to request a cancellation. It is also acceptable to say there is agreement when entering an explanation during the request process or if the information is posted in the trade discussion box on each trade page. If only one trader requests the cancellation, a moderator will determine if it is necessary to contact the other party. The moderator may take your word for it if you say the trade is a duplicate etc and deem contact with the other trader to be unnecessary, so be accurate. Also be honest about having agreement, because if it is found out otherwise, the trade will be enforced and an infraction should be given.

Trades will not be canceled without mutual consent unless the moderator deems contact with both traders to be unnecessary. Every trader likes to keep their trade records clean but a trade will not be canceled just because it is incomplete. It is necessary to keep a record of incomplete trades for banned traders and for those that haven't logged in for a long time, so trades will not be canceled for those purposes.

Report Trade: If you have technical issues with a trade you can report those by pushing this button. But the primary use of reporting a trade is when the traders are having difficulty completing the trade because of lack of contact or disagreement. Please try to work out the issue before reporting the trade. Once a trade is reported, a moderator will serve as an intermediary. If someone does report you for a trade, please cooperate immediately. An infraction will be given if cooperation is not given or if the trade is remains unresolved. Infractions for bad trades are 10 points which is enough to cause a trader to be suspended. Once a suspension is given, it cannot be lifted until the trade has been resolved. If a trade is not resolved, it could cause a trader to be banned from The Bench permanently. If someone does report you for a trade, please cooperate immediately.

how do you leave feedback for a completed trade

Once you get your cards, you should open the trade and click on the button to receive trade (not sure about exact title). When you push the receive trade button you will have the option to give feedback on four different aspects of the trade. Each aspect will have 5 circle and you should select one of them for each aspect.

In other words, you are prompted to give feedback when you receive the trade in the trade manager.

I have 5 completed trades that have not been counted. Both parties have received their ends of the trades. Am I missing something? LMK, Aaron

Yep you're missing that the TM is broken at the moment. I have 3 completed but not counted or registered as complete so it's a waiting game. I am keeping my own score in my sig. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

I have 5 completed trades that have not been counted. Both parties have received their ends of the trades. Am I missing something? LMK, Aaron

Aaron, the mod team is aware there is an issue with the Trade Manager. The trade manager was a custom code and build here for the Bench, with the creator of that code for the back end of the site long gone. Unfortunately it's not as simple as flipping a switch on and off but Pete (the site owner) is working to troubleshoot the issue. Here is a thread on the issue:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/440480-Trade-manager-problems

Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.