1961 Topps Hank Aaron FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If jaxbraves doesnt trade for the card plmk.I have some lower grade stars/HOFers I could trade from.Thanks.

The Crawford is a nice looking card, but not really interested in it. What BV are you putting on the Aaron ?

You have this on your site I am interested in...2007 TOPPS HIGHLIGHTS AUTOGRAPHS #TG TOM GLAVINE B2
Rich

That Glavine is gone. I recently dealt it. What value am I putting on the Aaron? I don't know, low end book? I don't have a beckett so I don't really know what it values at. I don't really go by the book, but if you'd like to crunch the numbers and let me know I"m pretty open to anything dude. So hit me up if you have something in mind. We'll figure something out

For what it's worth my first idea of an offer is the Aaron for the Miakel Franco Auto and the Heaney Auto. Just a thought, you let me know how that sounds to you