bucket just updated, lets get some more trades going

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuser

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have the next 2 days at home to work on trades easier. my bucket was just updated this morning so lets see what we can do for some trades. I trade by bv most of the time just to make things simple. lets see what you have for me this round

I have interest in the following cards, but not sure if I have anything that would even up in trade for any of them. Maybe trading in your favor with multiple cards could work?

Thanks,
Billy

05 Donruss Greats -- HOF Souvenirs Material Bat -- Clemente $40

Drysdale GU (not sure on set/year)

Campanella GU (not sure on set/year)

i just got home from work so I will check tomorrow after I get back home hopefully a bit earlier lol

chavezforprez, I saw these I could use from your bucket if available
eddie Rosario sterling auto
wade boggs auto
brooks robinson auto
mike greenwell auto
andre dawson auto
dale murphy sweet spot auto

cjay101, I'm looking in the $50-60 range in trade for it

The Clemente, Drysdale and Campanella come to $80. I no longer have the Boggs and Robinson Autos. Anything else that you were interested in? If not, then let me know how you'd like for the Clemente?

Eddie Rosario sterling auto $10
mike greenwell auto $25
andre dawson auto $12
dale murphy sweet spot auto $30

the baez was traded at a show this weekend. I haven't had time to update it yet, I will check on the vargas to make sure I still have it