Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 799
  1. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #1

    Thread has been deleted

    Deleted
    Last edited by criollos; 06-07-2020 at 07:55 PM.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  2. six43dpnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    5,094
    Bench Points
    728
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to six43dpnc8xta's ebay items
    #2
    Happy New Year, Luis.

    I can use the Bernie Williams and the Orlando Cepeda.

    Don't have anything new in my bucket (but you look, of course) but do have thes unscanned cards for trade(scanner down.

    2015 leaf stan Musial Cardinals ma-sm1
    2011 Gio Gonzalez topps tier one crow pleasers #/699
    2013 Bowman Inception Darin Ruf Phillies
    2013 Bowman Tyler Gonzalez Blue Jays
    2013 Bowman Jeff Gelalich Reds
    2014 Topps Finest Enny Romero Rookie Rays
    2014 Topps Chrome Jose Ramirez Rookie Indians
    2014 Topps Chrome Roenis Elias Blue Mariners serial # /199
    2014 Topps Chrome Zach Walters Blue Refractor Nationals serial #/199
    2014 Topps Tek Gregory Polanco RC Pirates
    2014 Panini Prizm Mike Napoli Purple Red Sox serial #/99
    2014 Panini Prizm Alex Wood Braves
    2015 Topps High Tek Edgar Martinez base auto
    2015 topps museum collection Jim Rice #/399

    john
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  3. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    Happy New Year, Luis.

    I can use the Bernie Williams and the Orlando Cepeda.

    Don't have anything new in my bucket (but you look, of course) but do have thes unscanned cards for trade(scanner down.

    2015 leaf stan Musial Cardinals ma-sm1
    2011 Gio Gonzalez topps tier one crow pleasers #/699
    2013 Bowman Inception Darin Ruf Phillies
    2013 Bowman Tyler Gonzalez Blue Jays
    2013 Bowman Jeff Gelalich Reds
    2014 Topps Finest Enny Romero Rookie Rays
    2014 Topps Chrome Jose Ramirez Rookie Indians
    2014 Topps Chrome Roenis Elias Blue Mariners serial # /199
    2014 Topps Chrome Zach Walters Blue Refractor Nationals serial #/199
    2014 Topps Tek Gregory Polanco RC Pirates
    2014 Panini Prizm Mike Napoli Purple Red Sox serial #/99
    2014 Panini Prizm Alex Wood Braves
    2015 Topps High Tek Edgar Martinez base auto
    2015 topps museum collection Jim Rice #/399

    john

    Hi John:

    Happy 2016 to you and your family! I have been looking through your bucket but can't find anything to trade for the Bernie. I would trade you the Cepeda you see here or any of the other Cepeda autos I have in my bucket for the Edgar Martinez Topps Tek. Please let me know. Thank you.


    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  4. six43dpnc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    5,094
    Bench Points
    728
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to six43dpnc8xta's ebay items
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Hi John:

    Happy 2016 to you and your family! I have been looking through your bucket but can't find anything to trade for the Bernie. I would trade you the Cepeda you see here or any of the other Cepeda autos I have in my bucket for the Edgar Martinez Topps Tek. Please let me know. Thank you.


    Luis
    I have all of the other cepeda's...so post up the trade martinez for the cepeda you have scanned here

    thanks, John
    Looking for HOF Gued and Autos. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way if you want my base, inserts, parallells

    Trading in the US only

    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x86/six43dpnc/

    http://sites.google.com/site/johnstradepage/

  5. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    I have all of the other cepeda's...so post up the trade martinez for the cepeda you have scanned here

    thanks, John

    Posted it for us John. Thank you for another trade.


    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  6. ichiro51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    4,499
    Bench Points
    560
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #6
    Hey Luis - just waiting to hear back about the Correa via PM sir

  7. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ichiro51 View Post
    Hey Luis - just waiting to hear back about the Correa via PM sir

    Justin:

    I'll figure out BVs tomorrow at my LCS, and we will work out the trade. Thanks,

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  8. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #8
    bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  9. seauandrese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    408
    Bench Points
    47
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #9
    I have a handful of Puerto Rico born player GUs. Any interest in any of them?

    2002 UD Diamond Collection Big League Heroes Memorabilia Carlos Delgado 115/200
    2004 Upperdeck Origins Carlos Beltran
    2006 UD Star Attractions Javy Lopez
    2011 Topps 60 Most Home Runs by Players Born in Puerto Rico Jorge Posada

  10. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by seauandrese View Post
    I have a handful of Puerto Rico born player GUs. Any interest in any of them?

    2002 UD Diamond Collection Big League Heroes Memorabilia Carlos Delgado 115/200
    2004 Upperdeck Origins Carlos Beltran
    2006 UD Star Attractions Javy Lopez
    2011 Topps 60 Most Home Runs by Players Born in Puerto Rico Jorge Posada

    Thank you for the list, but not looking for GU cards unless they are from Roberto Clemente, or maybe low #'ed ones (#'ed/25 or less) of other PR players. I'm sorry.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  11. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #11
    ttt
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  12. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #12
    Ttt
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  13. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #13
    TGIF bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  14. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #14
    bump
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  15. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,073
    Bench Points
    1511
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lmr21's ebay items
    #15
    ttt
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    MY #'ed cards, Refractors, SPs, and Inserts for trade are in my albums in My Profile



    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •