Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Traded the slabbed auto for the higher end pedro. Would be willing to trade the robinson

Alright Mike. I like the Pedro and also the Frank Robinson. I still want to get $300 sell value for the Ichiro Auto/Patch #'ed/10. An identical Ichiro card just sold for $320 on EBay. The same Pedro you have sold for $54 and all I found for the Robinson was a 2012 Museum silver ink auto #'ed/5 that sold for $130 (per watchcount.com). Not sure how much more you are willing to give up for the Ichiro.

Alright Mike. I like the Pedro and also the Frank Robinson. I still want to get $300 sell value for the Ichiro Auto/Patch #'ed/10. An identical Ichiro card just sold for $320 on EBay. The same Pedro you have sold for $54 and all I found for the Robinson was a 2012 Museum silver ink auto #'ed/5 that sold for $130 (per watchcount.com). Not sure how much more you are willing to give up for the Ichiro.

If you can find enough from what I have I'm willing to give up alot. Let me know. The silver auto of robinson is metal encased and is very heavy

Ok pero q paso con las numeradas?

Voy a tener que sacarle precio una por una en EBay a ver si llego a $300 sell value.

2001 Studio Diamond Cut Collection GU Patch Roberto Alomar #DC-23 (#50/75) Indians
2001 Leaf Rookie & Stars Dress for Success Prime Cuts Bat/Patch Juan Gonzalez #DFS-11 (#14/50) Indians
2002 Donruss Recollection Collection Auto 1983 Card Jose Cruz #41 (#40/50) $10
1999 SkyBox Autographics Gold Ricky Ledee Auto (#18/50) Yankees $15
2005 Fleer PatchWorks Patch Bernie Williams #PW-BW (#75/99) $10
2004 Leaf Certified Mirror Emerald Parallel Javy Lopez #88 (2/5) Orioles $10
2004 Sweet Spot Limited Parallel Javy Lopez #39 (#01/10) Rare Orioles $10
2005 Leather & Lumber 3 Color GU Patch Javy Lopez #58 5/25 Orioles $10
2002 Leaf Certified Mirror Gold Patch Tag Javier Vazquez #3 (#24/25) Expos $15
2003 Leaf Certified Mirror Gold Patch 4 Colors Javier Vazquez #108 (#17/25) Expos $15
2003 Leaf Passing Through Time Press Proof Gold Ivan Rodriguez #266 (#03/25) Rangers/Marlins $10
2004 Throwback Threads Dual Jersey/Bat Carlos Beltran #92 (#43/50) Royals $10
2004 Diamond Kings Crowning Moment Signatures Framed Silver Auto Alex Rios #51 (#17/25) $15
2003 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Auto Rookie Alex Rios #103 (#69/100)

Last edited:
Luis, How about the Frank Robinson Museum $130?, The Pedro Martinez auto $60?, Frank Thomas Clearly Authentic auto $60?, Orlando Cepeda Sports King auto $25?, Roberto Alomar Museum auto $25? for the Ichiro? I'm going sale prices. Let me know if that may work or if you have a different offer or no offer at all. Thanks, Mike

Luis, How about the Frank Robinson Museum $130?, The Pedro Martinez auto $60?, Frank Thomas Clearly Authentic auto $60?, Orlando Cepeda Sports King auto $25?, Roberto Alomar Museum auto $25? for the Ichiro? I'm going sale prices. Let me know if that may work or if you have a different offer or no offer at all. Thanks, Mike

Great offer Mike, thanks. Please allow me a day or two to think this over.

Luis

No Problem Luis, Take your time. I appreciate you taking a look. Mike

Mike, again, very good offer. Here is what is making me hesitate: all the cards I'll be getting I'm not planing on keeping. Good cards, valuable cards, but nothing I would keep in my PC. I think I'm going to see if I can get a 1996 Leaf Juan Gonzalez auto, a Correa 2011 Aflac/Perfect Game auto, a very low numbered Lindor or Baez on-card auto, a Clemente GU, a rookie Yadi Molina auto, or something like that that I'm sure I will put in my PC. I'm sorry it has taking so long to me come up to this decision.

Luis

Luis, No problem, thanks for thinking about it. If you change your mind let me know. (Would be good trade bit, Hint, Hint) LOL Mike