Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I apologize for taking so long. I have two gu bat pieces. I have a 2005 donruss champions Roberto Clemente gu bat piece and a 2005 donruss signature series roberto clemente gu bat piece. I also have an epic materials gu jersey piece. Ill get the year and numbering later. Let me know if you have interest.

Unfortunatly the Jenkins has already been traded, sorry. Let me know if there is anything else.

Could you do the Christian Walker Topps Chrome auto and the Geo Soto GU for the Brock?

I apologize for taking so long. I have two gu bat pieces. I have a 2005 donruss champions Roberto Clemente gu bat piece and a 2005 donruss signature series roberto clemente gu bat piece. I also have an epic materials gu jersey piece. Ill get the year and numbering later. Let me know if you have interest.

I think that I prefer the Signature Series first, Epic second, and the Donruss Champions third, but let's look at all the BVs and we can try to match the best we can.

I wanna try and get the Jackson, oneil or the wright autos from ya. Honestly I rarely trade by BV but lets see if we can work something out. I also have the apparicio autograph we discussed as well.

I wanna try and get the Jackson, oneil or the wright autos from ya. Honestly I rarely trade by BV but lets see if we can work something out. I also have the apparicio autograph we discussed as well.

No problem. Just let me know what you think so far:

Reggie auto
D.Wright auto
P.O'Neill auto #'ed/50

Clemente D.Champions GU
Clemente D.Signature GU
Clemente Epic GU
Aparicio auto

Its not a bad starting point. I could do the deal without the epic gu clemente. Let me know if that works.

Its not a bad starting point. I could do the deal without the epic gu clemente. Let me know if that works.

I have another O'Neill auto #'ed/299 in my bucket. I can add it and we can do a 4 x 4 trade. I'm just trying to figure out a way to get all three Clementes. Let me know.

unfortunately the epic clemente gu pants /40 which is a bt too high for me to trade. lets see if we cn work out a deal for the other three.

unfortunately the epic clemente gu pants /40 which is a bt too high for me to trade. lets see if we cn work out a deal for the other three.

How about this trade:

Reggie Jackson Auto #'ed/200
David Wright Topps auto
Paul O'Neill auto #'ed/50

Clemente Donruss Signature GU Bat
Clemente Epic GU Pants

I respect that Luis. I wanna see how the epic does on eBay. If it doesn't work out than we can explore a trade in the future.