2016 Topps Series I - 2 jumbo boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use all three Ripkens

I will take a look - I actually have 3 Ripkens listed - the two Bergers Best and than a back to back w/ Eddie Murray. Let me know if interested in all 3. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]

OK - saw a couple Chamberlains on your site as well as jeters, a-rods, etc. etc. I will put the three of them to the side for you - and I will get a list together for you tomorrow. Thanks.

Andrew - Any chance I have anything for your Rainbow foils?

LMK,
Brett

I will take a look and see what I can find tomorrow. Thanks.

About $28.00. You would have to evaluate the condition. Maybe more, maybe less. Plmk thanks Butch

Being honest, they look rough...maybe the Rose AS and maybe the Pinella, the others look O/C and/or miscut. Would need to see the backs and know how soft the corners are, any creasing, etc.

OK - saw a couple Chamberlains on your site as well as jeters, a-rods, etc. etc. I will put the three of them to the side for you - and I will get a list together for you tomorrow. Thanks.

I will take a look and see what I can find tomorrow. Thanks.

Being honest, they look rough...maybe the Rose AS and maybe the Pinella, the others look O/C and/or miscut. Would need to see the backs and know how soft the corners are, any creasing, etc.[/QUOTE]

ok cool,thanks.

What kind of BV for the lot?? Butch

Gold Border (#’d to 2016):
68 herrera
99 walker
111 crisp
175 machado
194 headley
217 lynn
268 cano

Black Border (#’d to 65):
83 starling marte
240 nick markakis

SP:
100 bryce harper (camo)

Andy,
Could use the Gold #175 Machado. I know I have FP Spieth to trade if you still need more.
Thanks,
Trish

Hey Trish - can always use more of the Speith! If you are good with the Machado for the Speith in a PWE, that would work for me. Let me know and we can get it posted. Thanks.

Andrew - Any chance I have anything for your Rainbow foils?

LMK,
Brett

Hey Brett - took a quick look at your trade list - definitely some stuff I would be happy to trade for. Sent you a PM, let me get through one other trade and than the rest I can put aside for you. Thanks.

Interested in any Jays you got. Also the Jenkins Wrigley field card.

Found the following Jays base:
96 113 117 121 274 349

Hey Andrew, you are right. The collation was horrible. For the very first time I did not get a set from a hobby box. Let me know if you have #325 and/or #348. I will buy them off you if you have them.

Thanks,

Bryon

I have #325, you can post as a free card if you want - unless you happen to have dupes of 123 126 or 289, as I need those three to complete my second set. Thanks.

Found the following Jays base:
96 113 117 121 274 349

I have #325, you can post as a free card if you want - unless you happen to have dupes of 123 126 or 289, as I need those three to complete my second set. Thanks.

I posted it as a free card. My doubles are all gone.

Thanks!!!

Interested in any Jays you got. Also the Jenkins Wrigley field card.

Hey Andrew, you are right. The collation was horrible. For the very first time I did not get a set from a hobby box. Let me know if you have #325 and/or #348. I will buy them off you if you have them.

Thanks,

Bryon

I posted it as a free card. My doubles are all gone.

Thanks!!!

No worries - thanks for looking. Card should be out by Wednesday, depending on weather and schools.

I would want to trade for all of the cards in a bigger trade. What else can you use??
I have the cards listed below probably in EX or better condition. Plmk thanks Butch

1973 Topps 207
1974 Topps 300, 336, 340, 403
1975 Topps 217
1977 Topps 51, 95, 219, 500, 521

Based on the scans - would be willing to discuss a trade for 1974 - 300 & 336

Still have the gold (2016)? Best regards, David

Only golds I have in my possession right now are:
Gold Border (#’d to 2016):
99 walker
194 headley
268 cano

Have a couple more gold and rainbow foils coming in via trade, but won't post them as available until they are in my hands.