Chicago Cubs IP for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Kozelichki

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The following cards were all obtained in person by my son at the Cubs, Bears and Blackhawks conventions. All proceeds will benefit the Anton Kozelichki Memorial Scholarship at Culver Stockton College.

Will also trade for pre-80 Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks and Bulls commons in order to build inventory for card shows In November and March in Davenport, IA, where all sales will also benefit my son's scholarship.

$1.00 each
Buck Coats 05 Topps Total
Jason Dubois 04 Donruss Team Heroes
Alberto Garcia 04 Bowman
Jon Leiber 00 Fleer Tradition
Scott Moore 07 Fleer
Ryan O'Malley 07 Iowa DAV
Eric Patterson 06 Bowman
Chris Walker 05 Bowman Chrome
Todd Wellemeyer 04 Ultra
Randy Wells 07 Bowman
Michael Wuertz 04 SP Prospects
Eric Young 01 Fleer Focus
Matt Camp 10 Iowa
Thomas Diamond 10 Iowa
Jason Dubois 10 Iowa
Jay Jackson 10 Iowa
Mike Mason 10 Iowa
Blake Parker 10 Iowa
Chris Robinson 10 Iowa
Marquez Smith 10 Iowa

$3 each
Randy Hundley 06 Fleer Greats
Wellington Castillo 10 Iowa

$5 each
Jeff Samardzija 10 Iowa

Chicago Bears
Adewale Ogunleye 05 Topps Total $5 (tough auto)

Chicago Blackhawls
Terry Ruskowski 80-81 Topps
Denis Savard 90-91 Pro Set

Boomer Grigsby, Kansas City Chiefs $1 each
05 Bowman
05 Topps Total

Last edited:
Tony
Could you check me for these and let me know if hidden cash is ok and total

Jody Davis 83 Fleer
Mike Bielecki 90 Fleer
Ryan Dempster 04 Topps Total
Tim Stoddard 85 Fleer
Todd Walker 04 Topps Total
Les Lancaster 88 Donruss
Doug Glanville 94 UD Prospects
Ron Cey 86 Topps

Hidden cash is okay. Total is $8. Please know the money will go to my son's memorial scholarship at Culver Stockton College, so I thank you endlessly. If good, please post and I'll get the cards out tomorrow. The other deal we did should be in your mailbox, according to USPS.

Hidden cash is okay. Total is $8. Please know the money will go to my son's memorial scholarship at Culver Stockton College, so I thank you endlessly. If good, please post and I'll get the cards out tomorrow. The other deal we did should be in your mailbox, according to USPS.
got it today and thank you yours should arrive soon also and can we make it an even 10 by adding 1 morandini and 1 of the trouts your choice

I selected the Seven-Up Trout card because it is a slightly better looking autograph and the Upper Deck Morandini because, like all the others, it is a vertical photo. I'll post and gets these out on Wednesday. Again, many thanks.

I selected the Seven-Up Trout card because it is a slightly better looking autograph and the Upper Deck Morandini because, like all the others, it is a vertical photo. I'll post and gets these out on Wednesday. Again, many thanks.
thank you tony I am scheduled a double tomorrow I will get he cash out Thursday afternoon

Tony,

Its been a long time since I have been on here, and am thrilled to find that you still have this one for sale!

Rick Sutcliffe 04 Topps Fan Favorites

Can we make it $10 and you throw in two slab style card holders, if you have them? Let me know, thanks so much!

God Bless,

Kevin

Bump, Sept 29

Need inventory for November card show. Will trade any of the following for pre-75 cards of Chicago Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks and Bulls. Both stars and commons needed.

Lee Smith 82 Donruss $5
Lee Smith 82 Topps $5
Jody Davis 82 Donruss $2
Jody Davis 82 Fleer $2
Bob Dernier 87 OPC $1
Keith Moreland 87 OPC $1

$20 for the scholarship fund sound fair, my friend?

Thanks Tony, sale is posted!

Benchies, buy these up! Tony is a great guy, these are quality cards, and for a great cause.

God Bless,

Kevin

$1.00 each
Paul Assenmacher 93 Donruss
Michael Barrett 06 Heritage
Ron Coomer 01 Fleer Premium
Ron Coomer 02 Fleer Tradition
Doug Glanville 98 Fleer Tradition
Glenallen Hill 00 Upper Deck
Mike Mahoney 01 Fleer Triple Crown
Steve Trout 85 OPC
Steve Trout 87 OPC
Rick Wilkins 92 Fleer
Rick Wilkins 94 Score

Rod Beck 99 Thunder
Rod Beck 99 Chrome
Rod Beck 99 UD MVP

Chicago Blackhawls
Denis Savard 90-91 Pro Set

Is there any way you can send me scans?

Tony, would love to purchase these cards... Joe Girardi, both Jody Davises, Les Lancaster and Ryan Dempster if still available... Just let me know a price! With SASE please.

Thanks and God bless you!

Kevin

I have all but the Dempster. Total cost is $6. If sending a SASE make sure it has two staff as I will mark the envelope as "non-machineable" to prevent damage to the cards. If acceptable, please post and I will pull the cards. Thanks.