my TTM autos for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

can't do a scan......the mcgee is on a 1985 fleer card, the worrell on a 1986 donruss card...would $4 and a SASE work?

I have $4 and a SASE if you still have these two....the ER didnt cost as much as I thought it might, and now that its a new month, I actually have a few dollars to my name!

Thanks and God Bless!

Kevin

AUTOGRAPHED 3X5 CARDS
yogi berra
mike ditka
jerry west
terry bradshaw

AUTOGRAPHED BB CARDS
tito francona---braves
cal ripkin jr---orioles=tri star show auto by mail
pete rose---reds==tri star show auto by mail
darryl strawberry---mets=tri star show auto by mail
robin yount---brewers=signed on the back of the card

Can use any of these, but prefer to trade, but LMK prices just in case.

Thanks,
Marlies

emlctrader.....what kind of stuff do u have to trade??? right now i am looking for 1975 topps mini cards, do u have any of those?

not seeing anything that catches my eye on your page, sorry......here are prices for the cards you are interested in.....trying to keep the prices as reasonable as possible so i can move them, if you feel a price is too high make a offer, i'm flexable.....Larry

AUTOGRAPHED 3X5 CARDS
yogi berra $10.00
mike ditka $7.00
jerry west $7.00
terry bradshaw $7.00

AUTOGRAPHED BB CARDS
tito francona---braves $1.00
cal ripkin jr---orioles=tri star show auto by mail $15
pete rose---reds==tri star show auto by mail $15
darryl strawberry---mets=tri star show auto by mail $10
robin yount---brewers=signed on the back of the card $15

Can use any of these, but prefer to trade, but LMK prices just in case.

Thanks,
Marlies

not seeing anything that catches my eye on your page, sorry......here are prices for the cards you are interested in.....trying to keep the prices as reasonable as possible so i can move them, if you feel a price is too high make a offer, i'm flexable.....Larry

I'll take this one:
AUTOGRAPHED BB CARDS
tito francona---braves $1.00

Thanks,
Marlies

ok posting the deal.....since this is a small deal please enclose a SASE to cover the postage

Last edited:
have 4 dodgers @ $1.00ea........greg brock '87 fleer, tim crews '88 donruss, rick dempsey '90 topps and willie randolph '90 fleer (personalized to me).......shipping $1.00 0r a sase with sufficient postage on it.....Larry

That is a bargain and I would definitely take that deal, but it would be dishonest of me not to say something. Crews died in 1993 (in the notorious boating accident that also killed Steve Olin and injured Bob Ojeda) and his signature brings much more than $1 (usually $10 or more, depending on the card). Randolph is not an easy auto either, but personalization hurts that one. I have the other two already. Thanks.

have 4 dodgers @ $1.00ea........greg brock '87 fleer, tim crews '88 donruss, rick dempsey '90 topps and willie randolph '90 fleer (personalized to me).......shipping $1.00 0r a sase with sufficient postage on it.....Larry