my TTM autos for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just not sure about the sandberg, it could be a auto from a flair pen its very thin lined but I don't feel comfortable selling it cause i'm just not sure......the musial auto I would sell for $12 shipped

just not sure about the sandberg, it could be a auto from a flair pen its very thin lined but I don't feel comfortable selling it cause i'm just not sure......the musial auto I would sell for $12 shipped

Just a couple questions before I say yes for sure: is it on a blank white index card, or lined? What color is the signature, in pen or sharpie?

THANKS!

it is signed on the blank side of a lined white index card......the auto is in blue flair pen.....a very nice signature

it is signed on the blank side of a lined white index card......the auto is in blue flair pen.....a very nice signature

Sold! Thanks friend! I will post, and thanks again! Will you throw the Sandberg in too, a gift for a friend? Not sure how you feel about that, either way works!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online