WTTF: Long List of Rookie/Prospect Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, I have these available if interested:
1984 Fleer Update Kirby Puckett XRC
1995 Bowman Vladimir Guerrero RC
2014 Topps Heritage Mookie Betts RC

And I would consider moving some of my extra Stanton's if you had any extras that I needed. I have base, chromes, refractors, redemptions, etc.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
I am interested in the Vlad Bowman RC. Anything in particular you're looking for?

David

David, didn’t hear back from you on the Vlad. Got another offer on it and had to run with it. I do have a lot of your “key RC wants” if you have anything comparable you’re willing to work with on them:
2014 Mookie Betts Heritage
2013 Nolan Arenado Topps Update US259 Wal-Mart Blue
2013 Manny Machado Topps Emerald, Wal-Mart Blue, TC Ref, Topps Factory
2012 Bryce Harper Topps Chrome, Topps Chrome Purple Ref, Topps Update
2011 Paul Goldschmidt Topps Update Cognac
2011 Jose Altuve Topps Update, Update Cognac, Update Gold
2010 Giancarlo Stanton Topps Update US50, BC Ref, BDP Gold, BDPC Purple Ref, TC Ref, TC Orange Ref, TC Xfractor, TC AU, TC Wrapper Redemption, RHR, Update Gold RC, Update Gold RD, Update Chrome RC, Update Chrome RD, Topps Factory
2008 Max Scherzer Topps Update Gold, Gold Foil
2008 Clayton Kershaw Topps Update
2000 Miguel Cabrera Topps Chrome Traded
1989 Ken Griffey Jr (Upper Deck)

Thanks
Kirby

Last edited:
David, didn’t hear back from you on the Vlad. Got another offer on it and had to run with it. I do have a lot of your “key RC wants” if you have anything comparable you’re willing to work with on them:
2014 Mookie Betts Heritage
2013 Nolan Arenado Topps Update US259 Wal-Mart Blue
2013 Manny Machado Topps Emerald, Wal-Mart Blue, TC Ref, Topps Factory
2012 Bryce Harper Topps Chrome, Topps Chrome Purple Ref, Topps Update
2011 Paul Goldschmidt Topps Update Cognac
2011 Jose Altuve Topps Update, Update Cognac, Update Gold
2010 Giancarlo Stanton Topps Update US50, BC Ref, BDP Gold, BDPC Purple Ref, TC Ref, TC Orange Ref, TC Xfractor, TC AU, TC Wrapper Redemption, RHR, Update Gold RC, Update Gold RD, Update Chrome RC, Update Chrome RD, Topps Factory
2008 Max Scherzer Topps Update Gold, Gold Foil
2008 Clayton Kershaw Topps Update
2000 Miguel Cabrera Topps Chrome Traded
1989 Ken Griffey Jr (Upper Deck)

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
I apologize for not getting back to you in a timely manner on the Vlad RC but I didn't think that you would want to trade it for a bunch of $5 RC. The problem is that we tend to target RC of the same players. While you always have a lot of nice RC parallels that I would love to trade for, the only cards of comparable value that you would want are the ones that I have in my PC. I'm sure we'll get together on something in the future.

Now if you wanted any 1st Bowman Chrome/Gold/Base of players, I have plenty....

David

Kirby,
I apologize for not getting back to you in a timely manner on the Vlad RC but I didn't think that you would want to trade it for a bunch of $5 RC. The problem is that we tend to target RC of the same players. While you always have a lot of nice RC parallels that I would love to trade for, the only cards of comparable value that you would want are the ones that I have in my PC. I'm sure we'll get together on something in the future.

Now if you wanted any 1st Bowman Chrome/Gold/Base of players, I have plenty....

David

OK, no worries. Most of these are from my PC as well, but anything is available if something comes along that interests me more. Let me know if you change your mind and want to work towards anything.

Thanks
Kirby

Would you be interested in 2011 Topps Chrome parallels of Chris Sale? I'm thinking I have several different ones orange, purple, xfractor. Let me know if you could use something like that for the Thomas SP?

Would you be interested in 2011 Topps Chrome parallels of Chris Sale? I'm thinking I have several different ones orange, purple, xfractor. Let me know if you could use something like that for the Thomas SP?

I could definitely use those. Let me know what you have and what you would trade for the Thomas SP. I also have a couple of green White Sox in that set.

David, noticed I forgot to get back on your response to my PM a few weeks ago...I have interest in these:
Jose Berrios
2016 Topps Chrome RC Refractor #99

Charlie Blackmon
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft RC Refractor #7 x4
2011 Topps Update RC Cognac US231
2011 Topps Update RC US231

Gerrit Cole
2013 Topps Chrome Update RC MB-20

I have:
2010 Bowman Draft Gold Giancarlo Stanton RC #BDP30
2013 Topps Factory Variation Manny Machado RC #270
2014 Topps Heritage High Numbers Jose Ramirez RC
2017 Topps Update Cody Bellinger RC #US50
2017 Topps Update Cody Bellinger SP RC #US50B
2018 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Miguel Andujar #38

Thanks
Kirby

David, noticed I forgot to get back on your response to my PM a few weeks ago...I have interest in these:
Jose Berrios
2016 Topps Chrome RC Refractor #99

Charlie Blackmon
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft RC Refractor #7 x4
2011 Topps Update RC Cognac US231
2011 Topps Update RC US231

Gerrit Cole
2013 Topps Chrome Update RC MB-20

I have:
2010 Bowman Draft Gold Giancarlo Stanton RC #BDP30
2013 Topps Factory Variation Manny Machado RC #270
2014 Topps Heritage High Numbers Jose Ramirez RC
2017 Topps Update Cody Bellinger RC #US50
2017 Topps Update Cody Bellinger SP RC #US50B
2018 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Miguel Andujar #38

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
Would you trade the Berrios Refractor and a Blackmon refractor for the Machado variation? Please let me know.

Thanks,
David