Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. sirthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cherry Hill NJ
    Posts
    1,160
    Bench Points
    247
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sirthomas1's ebay items
    #1

    2012-2017 Set Needs

    2012 Prizm
    Master Set
    Base Set 1 Complete

    Rookie Relevance
    #RR8 Todd Frazier

    MVP
    #MVP2 Aaron Hill
    #MVP12 Billy Butler
    #MVP15 Giancarlo Stanton
    #MVP16 Ryan Braun
    #MVP17 Joe Mauer


    Top Prospects
    Complete!

    Prizm Elite Extra Edition
    #EEE2 Byron Buxton


    Brilliance
    #B6 Mike Trout

    2014 Topps Chipz
    Blue #37 Roy Halladay
    Blue #56 Cliff Lee


    Gold Foil #27 Prince Fielder
    Gold Foil #83 Chris Sale


    Black #2 Jose Altuve
    Black #6 Adrian Beltre
    Black #32 Carlos Gonzalez
    Black #33 Adrian Gonzalez
    Black #34 Alex Gordon
    Black #42 Matt Harvey
    Black #54 Jason Kipnis
    Black #74 Jurickson Profar
    Black #75 Yasiel Puig
    Black #78 Jose Reyes
    Black #84 Pablo Sandoval


    Red
    Brown
    Cano
    Craig
    Darvish
    Goldschmidt
    Gomez
    Halladay
    Hardy
    Harper
    Kershaw
    Molina
    Pedroia
    Perez
    Phillips
    Ramirez
    Rizzo
    Sale
    Stanton



    2015 Finest
    74 Adam Jones
    101 Josh Hamilton
    102 Wil Myers
    106 Andrew McCutchen
    107 Paul Goldschmidt
    108 Ryan Braun
    109 Mark Teixeira
    110 Robinson Cano
    111 Kris Bryant



    2015 Prizm Diamond Marshalls
    19 Clemens

    2015 Prizm Field Pass
    2 Pujols
    4 Longoria
    7 Vargas
    8 Cabrera
    10 Abreu
    11 Freeman
    14 Bichette

    2015 Prizm Fireworks
    8 Harper
    9 Ortiz
    11 McCuthen


    2015 Prizm Fresh Faces
    13 Rodon

    2015 Prizm Passion
    7 Bradley

    2015 Prizm Team USA
    1 Finnegan
    2 Price

    2016 Diamond Kings
    9 Joe DiMaggio Clear background
    13 Lou Gehrig Facing the right side of*the card
    17 Roberto Clemente Green background
    143 Miguel Sano Blue jersey

    Aficionado
    A10 Nolan Arenado
    A11 Jose Bautista
    A14 Felix Hernandez
    A17 Todd Frazier

    DK Originals
    DKO3 Bryce Harper
    DKO6 Giancarlo Stanton
    DKO8 Albert Pujols
    DKO9 Kris Bryant
    DKO11 Ken Griffey Jr.
    DKO13 Cal Ripken
    DKO15 Nolan Ryan
    DKO16 Kirby Puckett
    DKO17 Pete Rose

    Expressionists
    E5 Troy Tulowitzki
    E12 Salvador Perez
    E14 Justin Upton

    Heritage Collection
    HC1 Robin Yount
    HC3 Frank Robinson
    HC8 Will Clark
    HC10 Greg Maddux
    HC15 Andre Dawson
    HC16 Eddie Murray
    HC18 Ryne Sandberg

    Memorable Feats
    MF3 Lou Gehrig
    MF4 Ty Cobb
    MF10 Ted Williams
    MF12 Mel Ott
    MF13 Bill Dickey
    MF15 Gil Hodges

    2017 Finest
    1 Trout
    36 Chris Archer
    41 Braden Shipley RC
    59 Kyle Seager
    66 Andrew Benintendi RC
    100 Kris Bryant
    101 Jose Altuve
    102 Dellin Betances
    103 Jackie Bradley Jr.
    104 Yoenis Cespedes
    105 Gavin Cecchini RC
    106 Jharel Cotton RC
    107 Albert Pujols
    108 Daniel Murphy
    109 Tyler Glasnow RC
    110 Chris Davis
    111 A.J. Pollock
    112 Gary Sanchez
    113 Kyle Hendricks
    114 Eric Hosmer
    118 Jacob deGrom
    119 Edwin Diaz
    120 Corey Kluber
    121 Danny Duffy
    122 Jose Abreu
    123 David Dahl RC
    124 Trevor Story
    125 Anthony Rizzo
    Last edited by sirthomas; 10-16-2017 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Trades completed

    Looking for:
    1) Jimmy Rollins
    2) Set Needs
    3) Baseball Rookies
    4) Phillies Rhys Hoskins, Aaron Nola, & Scott Kingery
    http://sirthomas.webs.com/
    5) Nolan Ryan & Rickey Henderson for a friend


  2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,736
    Bench Points
    2547
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #2
    Found these for you.
    12 Prizm
    MVP
    #MVP6 Paul Konerko $1
    #MVP21 Cole Hamels $1.25

    Brilliance - #B2 Miguel Cabrera $2

    Prizm Elite Extra Edition
    #EEE6 Ty Hensley $1
    #EEE9 Albert Almora $2.50


    2015 Prizm Team USA - 10 Freeman $2
    2015 Prizm Fireworks - 5 Cruz $1.50
    $11.25

    Interested in these:
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS11 Mickey Mantle $2.00
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS29 Mickey Mantle $2.00
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS4 Mickey Mantle $2.00
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS9 Mickey Mantle $2.00
    2006 Topps Chrome Refractors #273 Albert Pujols AW $4.00

    What else can I provide to round us out?
    Thanks, Al

  3. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    10,073
    Bench Points
    1238
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #3
    I have these cards from your want list. Checking your trade list. Get back to you on that. Butch

    2012 Panini Prizm Team MVP #MVP27 David Price $1.50
    2012 Panini Prizm Team MVP #MVP29 Edwin Encarnacion $1.00
    2015 Panini Prizm #10 Greg Holland $0.40
    2015 Panini Prizm #14 Mike Moustakas $0.50
    2015 Panini Prizm #19 Adrian Gonzalez $0.50
    2015 Panini Prizm #120 Mike Trout $2.00
    2015 Panini Prizm #131 R.A. Dickey $0.50
    2015 Panini Prizm #132 Robinson Cano $0.50
    2015 Panini Prizm #148 Yadier Molina $0.60
    2015 Panini Prizm Diamond Marshals #15 Cal Ripken $6.00
    2015 Panini Prizm Fireworks #5 Nelson Cruz $1.50
    2015 Panini Prizm Fireworks #15 David Wright $1.50
    2015 Panini Prizm Fresh Faces #9 Maikel Franco $1.25
    2015 Panini Prizm Passion #15 Ichiro Suzuki $3.00
    2015 Panini Prizm USA Baseball #10 Freddie Freeman $2.00

    Found a couple of cards I can use. Is there anything else you're trading for?? Butch
    Last edited by bdink25; 09-01-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  4. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22,609
    Bench Points
    4982
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items
    #4
    I have these
    15 PANINI PRIZM Maybe able to close out set will have to pull to verify
    15 PANINI PRIZM FIREWORKS 14 A BELTRE $3.00
    15 PANINI PRIZM TEAM USA 10 F FREEMAN $1.50
    12 PANINI PRIZM BRILLIANCE B4 J SANTANA,METS $1.00
    12 PANINI PRIZM MVP 18 D WRIGHT,METS $1.50

    Looking for any of my wants that are listed on MY SITE link in sig

    Best,
    David

  5. sirthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cherry Hill NJ
    Posts
    1,160
    Bench Points
    247
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sirthomas1's ebay items
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Found these for you.
    12 Prizm
    MVP
    #MVP6 Paul Konerko $1
    #MVP21 Cole Hamels $1.25

    Brilliance - #B2 Miguel Cabrera $2

    Prizm Elite Extra Edition
    #EEE6 Ty Hensley $1
    #EEE9 Albert Almora $2.50


    2015 Prizm Team USA - 10 Freeman $2
    2015 Prizm Fireworks - 5 Cruz $1.50
    $11.25

    Interested in these:
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS11 Mickey Mantle $2.00
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS29 Mickey Mantle $2.00
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS4 Mickey Mantle $2.00
    2007 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle Story #MMS9 Mickey Mantle $2.00
    2006 Topps Chrome Refractors #273 Albert Pujols AW $4.00

    What else can I provide to round us out?
    Thanks, Al
    I have these off your set needs 2014 Prizm Diamond Dominance 14(Scherzer) 2014 Prizm Chasing the Hall 20(Wright) I have some 2017 Chrome too. It's late and I can't access my older boxes for the earlier sets right now.

    I can also use this one for sure
    Nola 16 Bowman Chrome Out of the Gate #OOG7
    I don't have time to check out the rest right now I'll try to get to it tomorrow night

    Looking for:
    1) Jimmy Rollins
    2) Set Needs
    3) Baseball Rookies
    4) Phillies Rhys Hoskins, Aaron Nola, & Scott Kingery
    http://sirthomas.webs.com/
    5) Nolan Ryan & Rickey Henderson for a friend

  6. sirthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cherry Hill NJ
    Posts
    1,160
    Bench Points
    247
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sirthomas1's ebay items
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    I have these cards from your want list. Checking your trade list. Get back to you on that. Butch

    2012 Panini Prizm Team MVP #MVP27 David Price $1.50
    2012 Panini Prizm Team MVP #MVP29 Edwin Encarnacion $1.00
    2015 Panini Prizm #10 Greg Holland $0.40
    2015 Panini Prizm #14 Mike Moustakas $0.50
    2015 Panini Prizm #19 Adrian Gonzalez $0.50
    2015 Panini Prizm #120 Mike Trout $2.00
    2015 Panini Prizm #131 R.A. Dickey $0.50
    2015 Panini Prizm #132 Robinson Cano $0.50
    2015 Panini Prizm #148 Yadier Molina $0.60
    2015 Panini Prizm Diamond Marshals #15 Cal Ripken $6.00
    2015 Panini Prizm Fireworks #5 Nelson Cruz $1.50
    2015 Panini Prizm Fireworks #15 David Wright $1.50
    2015 Panini Prizm Fresh Faces #9 Maikel Franco $1.25
    2015 Panini Prizm Passion #15 Ichiro Suzuki $3.00
    2015 Panini Prizm USA Baseball #10 Freddie Freeman $2.00

    Found a couple of cards I can use. Is there anything else you're trading for?? Butch
    I have a couple of Topps Black cards I can dig out and I can dig through my Pirates tomorrow

    Looking for:
    1) Jimmy Rollins
    2) Set Needs
    3) Baseball Rookies
    4) Phillies Rhys Hoskins, Aaron Nola, & Scott Kingery
    http://sirthomas.webs.com/
    5) Nolan Ryan & Rickey Henderson for a friend

  7. sirthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cherry Hill NJ
    Posts
    1,160
    Bench Points
    247
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sirthomas1's ebay items
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these
    15 PANINI PRIZM Maybe able to close out set will have to pull to verify
    15 PANINI PRIZM FIREWORKS 14 A BELTRE $3.00
    15 PANINI PRIZM TEAM USA 10 F FREEMAN $1.50
    12 PANINI PRIZM BRILLIANCE B4 J SANTANA,METS $1.00
    12 PANINI PRIZM MVP 18 D WRIGHT,METS $1.50

    Looking for any of my wants that are listed on MY SITE link in sig

    Best,
    David
    I'll check your list tomorrow night

    Looking for:
    1) Jimmy Rollins
    2) Set Needs
    3) Baseball Rookies
    4) Phillies Rhys Hoskins, Aaron Nola, & Scott Kingery
    http://sirthomas.webs.com/
    5) Nolan Ryan & Rickey Henderson for a friend

  8. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    10,073
    Bench Points
    1238
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthomas View Post
    I have a couple of Topps Black cards I can dig out and I can dig through my Pirates tomorrow
    What else can you use? Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  9. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    72,713
    Bench Points
    10480
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items
    #9
    I have theses 2017 finest: 9,41, 61,64. Looking for one twin card from any product or year for the trade. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. No Longer buying and any future sat contests will no longer be held. Currently checking into other sites for my future home! I'll continue to be on Bench until all of the Trades are finished....will still be a member just not a very active member!

  10. sirthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cherry Hill NJ
    Posts
    1,160
    Bench Points
    247
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sirthomas1's ebay items
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these
    15 PANINI PRIZM Maybe able to close out set will have to pull to verify
    15 PANINI PRIZM FIREWORKS 14 A BELTRE $3.00
    15 PANINI PRIZM TEAM USA 10 F FREEMAN $1.50
    12 PANINI PRIZM BRILLIANCE B4 J SANTANA,METS $1.00
    12 PANINI PRIZM MVP 18 D WRIGHT,METS $1.50

    Looking for any of my wants that are listed on MY SITE link in sig

    Best,
    David
    David I found these off your wants
    2013 PINNACLE SWING FOR THE FENCES 1 (REGGIE JACKSON)
    2013 PINNACLE POSITION POWER 10 17
    2013 Prizm 15
    2014 PANINI PRIZM GOLDEN LEATHER DIE-CUT 4

    Looking for:
    1) Jimmy Rollins
    2) Set Needs
    3) Baseball Rookies
    4) Phillies Rhys Hoskins, Aaron Nola, & Scott Kingery
    http://sirthomas.webs.com/
    5) Nolan Ryan & Rickey Henderson for a friend

  11. sirthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cherry Hill NJ
    Posts
    1,160
    Bench Points
    247
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sirthomas1's ebay items
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have theses 2017 finest: 9,41, 61,64. Looking for one twin card from any product or year for the trade. Best regards, David
    David K any preference for a Twin?

    Looking for:
    1) Jimmy Rollins
    2) Set Needs
    3) Baseball Rookies
    4) Phillies Rhys Hoskins, Aaron Nola, & Scott Kingery
    http://sirthomas.webs.com/
    5) Nolan Ryan & Rickey Henderson for a friend

  12. sirthomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cherry Hill NJ
    Posts
    1,160
    Bench Points
    247
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sirthomas1's ebay items
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    What else can you use? Butch
    Do you have a list of Topps Black haves/needs or a site? I found 3 but I know I have more floating around. Or would you rather I focus on Pirates?

    My other main wants are in my sig. Phillies in particular and Nolan Ryan/Rickey Henderson to taunt a friend with

    Looking for:
    1) Jimmy Rollins
    2) Set Needs
    3) Baseball Rookies
    4) Phillies Rhys Hoskins, Aaron Nola, & Scott Kingery
    http://sirthomas.webs.com/
    5) Nolan Ryan & Rickey Henderson for a friend

  13. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    10,073
    Bench Points
    1238
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthomas View Post
    Do you have a list of Topps Black haves/needs or a site? I found 3 but I know I have more floating around. Or would you rather I focus on Pirates?

    My other main wants are in my sig. Phillies in particular and Nolan Ryan/Rickey Henderson to taunt a friend with
    Any topps black serial #'d baseball card is good. Don't have a what list. Looking for other cards for you. Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  14. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    72,713
    Bench Points
    10480
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthomas View Post
    David K any preference for a Twin?
    Nope. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. No Longer buying and any future sat contests will no longer be held. Currently checking into other sites for my future home! I'll continue to be on Bench until all of the Trades are finished....will still be a member just not a very active member!


  15. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,736
    Bench Points
    2547
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #15
    Great, I can definitely use the Scherzer and Wright cards and will pull the Nola and add it to your stack. I'll wait to hear back. Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by sirthomas View Post
    I have these off your set needs 2014 Prizm Diamond Dominance 14(Scherzer) 2014 Prizm Chasing the Hall 20(Wright) I have some 2017 Chrome too. It's late and I can't access my older boxes for the earlier sets right now.

    I can also use this one for sure
    Nola 16 Bowman Chrome Out of the Gate #OOG7
    I don't have time to check out the rest right now I'll try to get to it tomorrow night

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •