RTS from Harold Reynolds C/O MLB Network

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
That is two straight RTS from MLB Network personalities. Both former Orioles...hmmmm...

Anyone have any info where to send to Harold? But it is a little shocking that both he and Ripken work for the network, in studio and send back as RTS. Weird.

Honestly I think it has more to do with the network than the 2 guys. The network probably does't want to keep getting fan mail sent to them.

I got a RTS last year for Eric Byrnes c/o MLB Network

Honestly I think it has more to do with the network than the 2 guys. The network probably does't want to keep getting fan mail sent to them.

I got a RTS last year for Eric Byrnes c/o MLB Network

Maybe? I have had probably a half dozen successes with other personalities at that address. I sent to Byrnes and haven't seen anything back yet, good or bad. And the timing is weird, Reynolds card was in Series I, the postmark on the envelope is April 4th - so it took 6 months to become a RTS.

If I am the network, I want as much fanmail as possible!! If people are interested in my shows and personalities, that translates to $$$.