Need expert advice on rarity and value of this card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjcollector

Bench Warmer
I found this card while going through my old Michael Jordan collection. Anyone have information on it. It is a 1999 Ionix Michael Jordan with a partial Tim Thomas card on the back. I can't find any info on it online.

Can you provide a card number on this card? That would go a long way to solving this question.

Off the top of my head it sounds like a miscut on the back of the card which would simply be a printing error and actually hurt the value of the card. But before you take my opinion as fact, I'd like to get a card number on this particular card to make sure.

Odd print defects will not likely ever hurt the value of a star card. Plenty of folks who like collecting that stuff and there are certainly fewer of any error than the regular card version, so I would always expect a slight to large premium on that kind of thing. You just have to find the right collector to buy it.