Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 241 to 249 of 249
  1. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    4,198
    Bench Points
    540
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #241
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Found a few more Heliot Ramos for you.
    17 Bowman Draft - BD12
    17 Bowman Draft Chrome - BDC12
    19 Bowman Chrome Prospects Mega Box Refr BCP83
    17 Bowman Chrome Draft Recommended Viewing - RV-SFG

    Please let me know which you may be interested in. Thanks, Al
    I Have then all , but could used then, what you need?
    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's & Puerto Rican Players !!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ards-for-trade

    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,724
    Bench Points
    2542
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #242
    How does this look?

    17 Bowman Draft Chrome - BDC133 Ramos $1
    17 Bowman Draft - BD12 $3
    17 Bowman Draft Chrome - BDC12 $5
    19 Bowman Chrome Prospects Mega Box Refr BCP83 $1.25
    17 Bowman Chrome Draft Recommended Viewing - RV-SFG $5 $15.25

    for:
    2019 Bowman Top 100 Prcpects Insert Bryce Wilson #58 Braves $.75
    2018 Stadium Club Black Parallel Sandy Koufax #288 Dodgers $6
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractor Parallel Rookie Jorge Alfaro #15 Phillies $2
    2020 Topps Foil parallel Nolan Arenado #230 Rockies $3
    2019 Topps Update Foil Parallel Insert Rookie Corbin Martin #US171 Astros $2
    2019 Topps Update Foil Parallel Insert Frankie Montas #US215 A's $1.25 $15

    Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    I Have then all , but could used then, what you need?
    LMK

  3. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    4,198
    Bench Points
    540
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #243
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    How does this look?

    17 Bowman Draft Chrome - BDC133 Ramos $1
    17 Bowman Draft - BD12 $3
    17 Bowman Draft Chrome - BDC12 $5
    19 Bowman Chrome Prospects Mega Box Refr BCP83 $1.25
    17 Bowman Chrome Draft Recommended Viewing - RV-SFG $5 $15.25

    for:
    2019 Bowman Top 100 Prcpects Insert Bryce Wilson #58 Braves $.75
    2018 Stadium Club Black Parallel Sandy Koufax #288 Dodgers $6
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractor Parallel Rookie Jorge Alfaro #15 Phillies $2
    2020 Topps Foil parallel Nolan Arenado #230 Rockies $3
    2019 Topps Update Foil Parallel Insert Rookie Corbin Martin #US171 Astros $2
    2019 Topps Update Foil Parallel Insert Frankie Montas #US215 A's $1.25 $15

    Thanks, Al
    This card was trade yesterday, 2018 Stadium Club Black Parallel Sandy Koufax #288 Dodgers $6, anything else you need?
    LMK
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's & Puerto Rican Players !!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ards-for-trade

    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,724
    Bench Points
    2542
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #244
    How about these?

    2019 Topps 2 Gold Parallel John Hicks #593 (#/2019) Tigers $2
    2020 Topps Foil Parallel Alex Colome #93 White Sox $2
    2020 Topps Foil Parallel Max Stassi #112 Angels $2
    Thanks, Al

    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    This card was trade yesterday, 2018 Stadium Club Black Parallel Sandy Koufax #288 Dodgers $6, anything else you need?
    LMK
    Thanks

  5. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    4,198
    Bench Points
    540
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #245
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    How about these?

    2019 Topps 2 Gold Parallel John Hicks #593 (#/2019) Tigers $2
    2020 Topps Foil Parallel Alex Colome #93 White Sox $2
    2020 Topps Foil Parallel Max Stassi #112 Angels $2
    Thanks, Al
    Stassi is gone too , Still have the Iglesias and Aviles ...

    Also ddi you still have the Heliot Auto?
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's & Puerto Rican Players !!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ards-for-trade

    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,724
    Bench Points
    2542
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #246
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Stassi is gone too , Still have the Iglesias and Aviles ...

    Also ddi you still have the Heliot Auto?
    Let's go with the Aviles. Yes, I do still have the auto set aside for you.
    Thanks, Al

  7. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    4,198
    Bench Points
    540
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #247
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Let's go with the Aviles. Yes, I do still have the auto set aside for you.
    Thanks, Al
    Trade posted, LMK what you need for the Auto.
    Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's & Puerto Rican Players !!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ards-for-trade

    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,724
    Bench Points
    2542
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #248
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Trade posted, LMK what you need for the Auto.
    Thanks
    Looking to get trade for 1 or 2 ($8+) cards needed for my sets. Please let me know when you get a new batch of trade bait in. I'll keep the card set aside for you.
    Thanks, Al

  9. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    4,198
    Bench Points
    540
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #249
    Up for the Weekend
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's & Puerto Rican Players !!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ards-for-trade

    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •