Review Notice.... please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey folks...

Help me out here a bit. If you desire to get a free card(s)... please provide me with the card number from the base set. NOT 'Did you get any Mariners?' - that won't be answered.

Also, if you ask only for the shortest print, the SSP, the G/U, or the auto -- I try to comply, but doing this on every box ripped ain't cool and won't be acknowledged.

Duane

Any breaks in the future? Best regards, David

David.... not sure... with baseball pretty much on hold and only Bowman since this virus... I have not received any boxes from Topps. I did not receive a box of Bowman this year. Not really sure what's going on at Topps with job slowdowns // folks working from home, etc...

Duane

Thanks for the information Duane! Topps has been cutting back on the products. My hobby store is upset because less product means they have to get from other business.....Last products.....they ordered from 5 boxes of bowman from three different companies.....they got from the three companies.....0, 1, 2 of the 15 they requested or ordered.