Clearing My Inventory on COMC - 15% Off & 20% Auto Accept on $50+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry....your comc has failed to help me.....Customer Service is a joke....No longer buying from comc until they fix the system......Purchased cards from them every month last year....even brought cards in January despite the problems......They losted me as a loyalty customer! Best regards, David

It's not my company - just a seller on there. Buying should still be pretty straightforward on there, its the selling that got a lot more complicated. What is the issue?

Sorry....your comc has failed to help me.....Customer Service is a joke....No longer buying from comc until they fix the system......Purchased cards from them every month last year....even brought cards in January despite the problems......They losted me as a loyalty customer! Best regards, David

It's not my company - just a seller on there. Buying should still be pretty straightforward on there, its the selling that got a lot more complicated. What is the issue?

In the past last year...I would see a card that I wanted.....I would click on it and it would show me all of the cards and their prices......I would then click on the one I wanted and add it to my cart.....I try this method about 4 times over the last few days....it only shows one card....when it use to show all of them....So when I click on the card to add to my cart...nothing happens...no error message.....sits their until the end of time......so when I ordered a few days ago...I saw the near the top right....add all to cart......so I click on it and all the cards are moved to my cart....I manual remove the ones I don't want...which is a pain in .....when u have 10 or more......Best regards, David

Last edited:
Guy from Customer Service....we tried to see what your problem is and we're unable to see any problems....do you have error message or can u capture the screen....u may have to down load a new brower....delete all your excess cookies....Best regards, David

Finally they fixed it! Now....I can click on the individual cards and put them into my cart! So much for their....we don't know what your talking about...or u need to change your browser! Did a small purchase of three cards. Best regards, David

Did a survey and about their customer service.....Guy waits for days...before trying to contact me.....does a email to me....Indicating he was busy and sorry it took so long to contact me? Gave them a thumps down. Best regards, David

Last edited: