Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,668
    Bench Points
    1894
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #16
    Here are the Benintendi's that I have.

    Andrew Benintendi Pattern #1 magma diffractor and Pattern #1 orbital diffractor and Pattern # 2 and Pattern #4
    Andrew Benintendi Black Orbital Diffractor #'d 49/50
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,102 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 227 different autographs & auto variations.

  2. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,264
    Bench Points
    2705
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Here are the Benintendi's that I have.

    Andrew Benintendi Pattern #1 magma diffractor and Pattern #1 orbital diffractor and Pattern # 2 and Pattern #4
    Andrew Benintendi Black Orbital Diffractor #'d 49/50
    What can I get you for base pattern 2?
    Mets wants- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    FT's- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2019-17-fts.html
    I don't do buckets. Sorry.
    Set Needs- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/set-wants.html
    I am in the process of sorting through a recent LHS buy-out and my lists may not be up-to-date.

  3. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,668
    Bench Points
    1894
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #18
    Lets try to bump it up a bit. Looks like you still need these. yes?
    Rookie Tek #AR #'d 73/99
    red galactic #DS #'d 06/10
    red orbit #AR #'d 08/10
    Will be busy the next couple of days so may not be on a lot this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    What can I get you for base pattern 2?
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,102 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 227 different autographs & auto variations.

  4. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,264
    Bench Points
    2705
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Lets try to bump it up a bit. Looks like you still need these. yes?
    Rookie Tek #AR #'d 73/99
    red galactic #DS #'d 06/10
    red orbit #AR #'d 08/10
    Will be busy the next couple of days so may not be on a lot this weekend.
    I do not have those. LMK what you are interested in.
    BTW, not so much for this trade but if you find some cards from my want list, I have a few '59's from your want list:
    270 hodges vgex
    387 Drysdale vg+
    542 jperry ex+
    566 sievers ex
    339 face ex
    ​479 McDaniel vgex

    Mike
    Last edited by bonzomoretti; 03-28-2019 at 06:29 AM.
    Mets wants- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    FT's- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2019-17-fts.html
    I don't do buckets. Sorry.
    Set Needs- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/set-wants.html
    I am in the process of sorting through a recent LHS buy-out and my lists may not be up-to-date.

  5. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,668
    Bench Points
    1894
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #20
    Throw this out for consideration.
    I get
    Need these two Ripkens 150 Years- 150 22ripken and 142ripken
    1959 Topps 270 hodges vgex $13.50
    1959 Topps 542 jperry ex+ $13.50
    you get
    2018 Tek Rookie Tek #AR #'d 73/99
    2018 Tek red galactic #DS #'d 06/10
    2018 Tekred orbit #AR #'d 08/10
    2018 Tek Andrew Benintendi Pattern #2


    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    I do not have those. LMK what you are interested in.
    BTW, not so much for this trade but if you find some cards from my want list, I have a few '59's from your want list:
    270 hodges vgex
    387 Drysdale vg+
    542 jperry ex+
    566 sievers ex
    339 face ex
    ​479 McDaniel vgex

    Mike
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,102 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 227 different autographs & auto variations.

  6. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,264
    Bench Points
    2705
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Throw this out for consideration.
    I get
    Need these two Ripkens 150 Years- 150 22ripken and 142ripken
    1959 Topps 270 hodges vgex $13.50
    1959 Topps 542 jperry ex+ $13.50
    you get
    2018 Tek Rookie Tek #AR #'d 73/99
    2018 Tek red galactic #DS #'d 06/10
    2018 Tekred orbit #AR #'d 08/10
    2018 Tek Andrew Benintendi Pattern #2
    I'll do the Ripken 150-142 for the Benny. Not so interested in trading vintage for those but appreciate the offer. Post if ok. Thx, Mike
    Mets wants- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    FT's- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2019-17-fts.html
    I don't do buckets. Sorry.
    Set Needs- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/set-wants.html
    I am in the process of sorting through a recent LHS buy-out and my lists may not be up-to-date.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •