2020 Topps Series 1 Wantlist/Tradelist - close thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I’m not sure however if you feel its OK then let’s trade pwe OK
Jack Conrad
3 Wildwood St
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Have your addy from above if OK with you
Jack

That works jack. Pwe is good with me. Let me know if that works for you or if bubbler is preferred.

Figured out a way around the can't edit thread issue and list in post #1 is now up to date (not counting a couple of small trades).

Rick, a few of the cards you were interested in are no longer available. Let me know if there are any other cards of interest. I have an older trade list (second post in thread) in my sig.

Joe

Looking to make some small PWE trades. I'm avoiding the post office for the time being simply because I have too many at risk people in my family to take the chance of going out right now. With that said, I'd like to help out some 2020 Topps set builders. I have a case worth of base. Send me small enough lists that I can send in a PWE. I'm looking for one card I need in return. Could be a base card (lists are in my sig), a low end insert (insert needs also in my sig), a card I need from this thread or it could be a Diamondback card I need (give me an idea of what set you have Dbacks from and I'll tell you which I need).

Hope everyone is safe and well. Looking forward to the day I can ramp up the trading.

Joe

Joe,
Do you need any 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen I can send you a D-backs team set for a Bo Bichette RC

And also have these if you are interested

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Topper Eduardo Escobar
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Topper Ketel Marte
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen green Leyba
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen missing name plate David Peralta

Joe,
Do you need any 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen I can send you a D-backs team set for a Bo Bichette RC

And also have these if you are interested

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Topper Eduardo Escobar
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Topper Ketel Marte
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen green Leyba
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen missing name plate David Peralta
I don't have any 20 Gypsy Queen Dbacks yet so I'm interested. Let me know what works and we'll call it a deal.

Joe

So the team set has a BV of $7 and the other 4 come to a total of $6.25

so $13.25

how about these 2 in a PWE

2020 Topps 78 Bo Bichette $6
2020 Topps 276 Yordan Alvarez $6

I can provide Heritage 366, 293, and 62 and donruss 187 for free. Just post it and await. 2020 Base cards are worthless these days. I dont want anything. I also can look at Topps and Queen to send you if you let me know. Thanks

So the team set has a BV of $7 and the other 4 come to a total of $6.25

so $13.25

how about these 2 in a PWE

2020 Topps 78 Bo Bichette $6
2020 Topps 276 Yordan Alvarez $6

Works for me. That sounds good. PM me your address when you get a chance.
Joe

I can provide Heritage 366, 293, and 62 and donruss 187 for free. Just post it and await. 2020 Base cards are worthless these days. I dont want anything. I also can look at Topps and Queen to send you if you let me know. Thanks

I need the Heritage and the Donruss but good on the Topps and GQ. Thank you and please let me know if there is anything I have that you can use.

Joe

I have Topps 150 Anniversary stamped card 669. It's a gold stamp. I wasn't sure if you were looking for silver or gold stamped 150 Anniversary. Lmk when you can.

I have Topps 150 Anniversary stamped card 669. It's a gold stamp. I wasn't sure if you were looking for silver or gold stamped 150 Anniversary. Lmk when you can.

I do need that one. What can I get you in return?

Joe

I looked at your list and checked my inventory list and came up with these. If you still need them, let me know and I pull them to assure they are there and they names match your needs.

Then I figure out what I need off your list. I am getting thin on needs for S1, but I am still chasing a few. Otherwise I look at your sig

2019 Topps 150 Years of Baseball Greatest Moments GM-9,
2019 Topps 150 Years of Baseball Greatest Seasons GS-2,

2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball
150-38,150-46,150-59,150-82,

2019 Topps 150th Anniversary 136

2019 Topps 1984 Topps Silver T84-10,T84-29,T84-36,

I looked at your list and checked my inventory list and came up with these. If you still need them, let me know and I pull them to assure they are there and they names match your needs.

Then I figure out what I need off your list. I am getting thin on needs for S1, but I am still chasing a few. Otherwise I look at your sig

2019 Topps 150 Years of Baseball Greatest Moments GM-9,
2019 Topps 150 Years of Baseball Greatest Seasons GS-2,

2019 Topps 150 Years of Professional Baseball
150-38,150-46,150-59,150-82,

2019 Topps 150th Anniversary 136

2019 Topps 1984 Topps Silver T84-10,T84-29,T84-36,

I still need these and my lists should still be up to date. Let me know what you are looking at and I'll make sure I have them.

joe