2x Mookie Betts RC rookie cards for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have this one but don't know the bv. lmk hopefully we can work a trade, thx Jim
Yadier Molina 04 Cracker Jack #204

Jim, I am looking over your site, but figured I would also just ask, do you have any Yadier Molina rookie cards?

This is what Beckett says, unless the Molina is a mini

2004 Topps Cracker Jack #204 Yadier Molina RC Team: St. Louis Cardinals BB Baseball RC - -
$2.00
$5.00

You have a couple of other things I see to add to make a deal for both of them. I am heading out to meet a tile guy about a bathroom on a house we are redoing, but I will get back with you this evening. Thanks, Tony.

Tony
I think the bv is right on the cracker jack. I'll wait to hear back on what else you need to do the trade, thx Jim

This is what Beckett says, unless the Molina is a mini

2004 Topps Cracker Jack #204 Yadier Molina RC Team: St. Louis Cardinals BB Baseball RC - -
$2.00
$5.00

You have a couple of other things I see to add to make a deal for both of them. I am heading out to meet a tile guy about a bathroom on a house we are redoing, but I will get back with you this evening. Thanks, Tony.