Close this thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

it depends on the card 4x-20x
what were you looking for?

I wanted to know the multiplier on them in case I wanted to make our transaction a little bigger once you get through my want lists. The Cowboys and Colts were the teams I was most interested in.

There is two versions of this set

1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX #327 Marshall Faulk $30
Collectors who attended the 1995 NFL Experience Super Bowl Card Show in Miami could trade five Topps product wrappers for a 5-card cellophane pack of this issue. The cards are essentially a parallel to the 1994 Stadium Club release embossed with the Super Bowl XXIX logo in the lower left corner of the cardfront. Just the first two series of the set were issued with this embossed logo. Note that the embossed logo does not contain gold foil like the Super Teams Super Bowl redemption cards. [Collapse]

1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #327 Marshall Faulk $10
This 540-card standard-size set is a mail-away parallel to the regular Stadium Club issue. For those collectors who held a San Francisco 49ers Super Team card, the card could be redeemed for this complete set of 1994 Stadium Club cards. All of the cards had a Super Bowl XXIX gold foil logo on the front. Collectors also received a 49ers Super Teams card with the Super Bowl XXIX gold foil logo. The cards are priced using the multiplier lines below. I HAVE THIS SET

I wanted to know the multiplier on them in case I wanted to make our transaction a little bigger once you get through my want lists. The Cowboys and Colts were the teams I was most interested in.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I'll keep some of these in mind when we wrap up our current deal. Too bad the Larry Allen RC was not in this lot.

I am somewhat surprised at the multipliers for these for one reason. I have the 1993-94 NBA Finals parallel set and, believe it or not, the multiplier is 1X and has been that way for years and years in Beckett's basketball plus! The multiplier for our football seems much more realistic than it is for my basketball set given the scarcity of the parallels.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep some of these in mind when we wrap up our current deal. Too bad the Larry Allen RC was not in this lot.

I am somewhat surprised at the multipliers for these for one reason. I have the 1993-94 NBA Finals parallel set and, believe it or not, the multiplier is 1X and has been that way for years and years in Beckett's basketball plus! The multiplier for our football seems much more realistic than it is for my basketball set given the scarcity of the parallels.

fwiw - allen is in the set with a bv of 8.00.....he just happens to be one of the players that beckett does not have any of the parallels linked to their team in their database for 1994 stadium club .....

also , regarding the dissimilarity in BV compared to the basketball set....you're thinking of the super teams nba finals set .....football had TWO sets....the super bowl xxix set and the super teams set....

here's the difference :
Collectors who attended the 1995 NFL Experience Super Bowl Card Show in Miami could trade five Topps product wrappers for a 5-card cellophane pack of this issue. The cards are essentially a parallel to the 1994 Stadium Club release embossed with the Super Bowl XXIX logo in the lower left corner of the cardfront. Just the first two series of the set were issued with this embossed logo. Note that the embossed logo does not contain gold foil like the Super Teams Super Bowl redemption cards.

since you only got 5 cards at a time , these sets were far harder to build than the super team redemption sets that were complete when redeemed and as such they have values 3-5 times the more well-known version...

Last edited:
fwiw - allen is in the set with a bv of 8.00.....he just happens to be one of the players that beckett does not have any of the parallels linked to their team in their database for 1994 stadium club .....

also , regarding the dissimilarity in BV compared to the basketball set....you're thinking of the super teams nba finals set .....football had TWO sets....the super bowl xxix set and the super teams set....

here's the difference :
Collectors who attended the 1995 NFL Experience Super Bowl Card Show in Miami could trade five Topps product wrappers for a 5-card cellophane pack of this issue. The cards are essentially a parallel to the 1994 Stadium Club release embossed with the Super Bowl XXIX logo in the lower left corner of the cardfront. Just the first two series of the set were issued with this embossed logo. Note that the embossed logo does not contain gold foil like the Super Teams Super Bowl redemption cards.

since you only got 5 cards at a time , these sets were far harder to build than the super team redemption sets that were complete when redeemed and as such they have values 3-5 times the more well-known version...

Thanks for the info. That does answer why there is only 1 Marshall Faulk card listed. I knew there was another one but that card # was 605 and in the 3rd series which was not printed for this parallel set.

I know lineman are not big amongst collectors but I would have thought that somehow, someway Larry Allen's RC would have been iisted since he is not only a first ballot HOFer but many consider him to be the greatest guard in NFL history. Other than that and the fact he won several SB rings and was one of the prime reasons Emmitt Smith became the all time leading rusher, he is pretty much just a common! LOL

Thanks again for the info.

I have done a little more digging and I think there is two sets. I will have to look more closely at them and get back to you. I think there is a Super Team Super Bowl set too.

looks like on the colts, faulk $10, rest 25 cents

still working on the cowboys

Last edited:
Here are the final numbers on the super bowl

1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #3 Roosevelt Potts $0.25
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #89 Jon Hand $0.25
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #120 Quentin Coryatt $0.25
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #239 Ray Buchanan $0.25
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #274 Rohn Stark $0.25
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #303 Eugene Daniel $0.25
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #327 Marshall Faulk $10
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #418 Kerry Cash $0.25
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #456 Steve Emtman $0.25
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #487 Will Wolford $0.25