Anyone have Pete Alonso or Jeff McNeil RCs for trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for some so lemme know what you have and what you're looking for in return.

Thanks,
Brett

P.S. Topps products only please. May consider Donruss Optic colored parallels because I think they look nice.

Last edited:
I have a Jeff McNeil 19 topps big league gold RC, also have these 2 Pujols I think you need:
Albert Pujols 19 Topps Major League Material Bat #ap
Albert Pujols 19 Topps 84 Topps Relic Bat #ap

I am interested in these that you have:
08 Upper Deck Spectrum of Stars Signatures Joey Allen
08 Upper Deck Spectrum of Stars Signatures Erik Turner

lmk. Thanks

Did you still have this 17 Diamond Kings Framed #31 Roberto Clemente Or any new 2019 from him?
LMK

Yup,still have the 2017 Framed Clemente. The only 2019 Clemente I have is the 2019 Topps Series 2 Silver Pack Chrome #T84-33. LMK where we stand and which McNeils you have to trade me.

I have a Jeff McNeil 19 topps big league gold RC, also have these 2 Pujols I think you need:
Albert Pujols 19 Topps Major League Material Bat #ap
Albert Pujols 19 Topps 84 Topps Relic Bat #ap

I am interested in these that you have:
08 Upper Deck Spectrum of Stars Signatures Joey Allen
08 Upper Deck Spectrum of Stars Signatures Erik Turner

lmk. Thanks

Do need those. If you wanna trade those 3 for the 2 autos I'm fine with that if you'd like to post it.

Thanks,
Brett

Yup,still have the 2017 Framed Clemente. The only 2019 Clemente I have is the 2019 Topps Series 2 Silver Pack Chrome #T84-33. LMK where we stand and which McNeils you have to trade me.

Do need those. If you wanna trade those 3 for the 2 autos I'm fine with that if you'd like to post it.

Thanks,
Brett

Posting now. Thanks

I have a 2019 Topps #281 stamped with the 150th Anniversary stamp, BV$4. I would be looking for a Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams if you need the McNeil RC.

Hey friend what about this ;
2018 Diamond Kings Rookie Caratini
2017 Diamond Kings Framed #31 Roberto Clemente
2019 Topps Series 2 Silver Pack Chrome #T84-33 Roberto Clemente

For
2019 Bowman Jeff McNeil
2019 Topps Jeff McNeil
2019 Topps Opening Day Jeff McNeil.

LMK

I have a 2019 Topps #281 stamped with the 150th Anniversary stamp, BV$4. I would be looking for a Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams if you need the McNeil RC.

Gene,I can use it but from the new stuff I have nothing of those 3 players. Perhaps you can find something of those guys on my tradepage in my sig?

Hey friend what about this ;
2018 Diamond Kings Rookie Caratini
2017 Diamond Kings Framed #31 Roberto Clemente
2019 Topps Series 2 Silver Pack Chrome #T84-33 Roberto Clemente

For
2019 Bowman Jeff McNeil
2019 Topps Jeff McNeil
2019 Topps Opening Day Jeff McNeil.

LMK

The 3 McNeils combined BV is $3.50. I can probably trade either Clemente and the Caratini for the McNeils,not all 3. BV on the Framed alone is $6,the 2019 Silver Pack Chrome is N/A in Beckett at the moment.

The 3 McNeils combined BV is $3.50. I can probably trade either Clemente and the Caratini for the McNeils,not all 3. BV on the Framed alone is $6,the 2019 Silver Pack Chrome is N/A in Beckett at the moment.

I found this I can add 2019 Heritage Rookie McNeil #348... If that ok Post the deal, if not post 2017 Diamond Kings Framed #31 Roberto Clemente and the Caratini for the other 3.
Thanks

I have this one..

Jeff McNeil 2019 Silver Pack rc...interested in this..,

99 Stadium Club Triumverate Luminescent #T14A Sammy Sosa

Lmk if you are interested. Thanks!