WTB/WTTF: 1995 Topps Traded - Down to the FINAL FOUR!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

have these two send in pwe for free
1995 Topps Traded #2T Ken Griffey Jr. AB
1995 Topps Traded #160T K.Griffey/T.Gwynn AS
God bless
david

Scobes, I have this one:
1995 Topps Traded #18T C.Beltran RC UER ($10)

Interested in:
2001 Topps Chrome #616 Edwin Encarnacion & Hugh Quattlebaum (TEX/DET) ($8)

Thanks
Kirby

Scobes, I have this one:
1995 Topps Traded #18T C.Beltran RC UER ($10)

Interested in:
2001 Topps Chrome #616 Edwin Encarnacion & Hugh Quattlebaum (TEX/DET) ($8)

Thanks
Kirby

Hi Kirby -

Sorry, but I no longer have that card. Anything else you can use? LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

I am down to the last 4 cards that I need for my 1990s project! Let me know if you have any of these. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

I'm working on a project and need these cards. The list is below is what I am looking for.

I will also buy these singles or even the whole sets - depending on prices.

Let me know what you have and what you'd want in return. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

NEED:
1995 Topps Traded #1T Frank Thomas AB ($0.60)
1995 Topps Traded #5T Cal Ripken AB ($1.50)
1995 Topps Traded #128T Chipper Jones ROY ($0.60)
1995 Topps Traded #130T Mariano Rivera ($10)
Hey Scott, we just did a trade but I also have an extra copy of the Frank Thomas I could send for this one: 2013 Hometown Heroes 64 Frank Thomas CWS $0.60 - LMK

Best,
Vik

Scott - I ripped a box of 95 Topps traded and still have them, the only thing I remember is I pulled 4 Beltran error cards, so I'm pretty sure, I've got the cards you need to finish. whatever you still need after communicating with the traders that replied before me. Bob

Hey Scott, we just did a trade but I also have an extra copy of the Frank Thomas I could send for this one: 2013 Hometown Heroes 64 Frank Thomas CWS $0.60 - LMK

Best,
Vik

@smalltime35

Hi Vik -

Sounds good. Trade is posted. Thanks again!!

Scobes

Scott - I ripped a box of 95 Topps traded and still have them, the only thing I remember is I pulled 4 Beltran error cards, so I'm pretty sure, I've got the cards you need to finish. whatever you still need after communicating with the traders that replied before me. Bob

@bdrr

Bob -

I'll respond to your PM on SCF hopefully tonight. Thanks!

Scobes

I saw you posted it but I'm actually out of town for a couple days, so I'll confirm and send tomorrow or Wed. Thanks!