WTTF/WTB: 1970s Topps IN YOUR FAVOR - 1970 to 1975

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi --

If either of these ('75 Brett / '70 Banks) are in good enough shape for you to be interested in making an offer, let me know ...

http://tkrice.com/goboilers/cards/photo/scobes1.jpeg
http://tkrice.com/goboilers/cards/photo/scobes2.jpeg

Good luck!

Granville

Hi Granville -

I have a 70 Banks incoming, but I am interested in the Brett. Can you give me a more detailed description of the card? Pics only help so much. Let me know a price as well, or check out my site if anything I have interests you. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hi Granville -

I have a 70 Banks incoming, but I am interested in the Brett. Can you give me a more detailed description of the card? Pics only help so much. Let me know a price as well, or check out my site if anything I have interests you. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hi --

I think you can see the conditions of the corners pretty well on the pic ... those are the most prominent issue. You can also see a couple of spots on the left and right borders. In real life, I can also make out a hairline crease that goes roughly from Brett's hands to where the tree hits the white border. If I can answer other questions, just let me know.

Since you have a ton more experience than I do, I'd love it you'd make an offer (if you're interested) based on how it would fit with the rest of what you've assembled in your set.

Granville

Hi --

I think you can see the conditions of the corners pretty well on the pic ... those are the most prominent issue. You can also see a couple of spots on the left and right borders. In real life, I can also make out a hairline crease that goes roughly from Brett's hands to where the tree hits the white border. If I can answer other questions, just let me know.

Since you have a ton more experience than I do, I'd love it you'd make an offer (if you're interested) based on how it would fit with the rest of what you've assembled in your set.

Granville

Hi Granville -

PM sent. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Help me finish off my 1970s wants. I know these are heavy hitters. I am willing to trade well in your favor. I will also consider buying. Or perhaps a trade/sale combo. If you have any of these, let me know. Thanks!!

Scobes

1973 Topps #614 Rookie Outfielders/Al Bumbry RC/Dwight Evans RC/Charlie Spikes RC ($25)
scobes this is out of my pc.. great card.. I'd love to get a hit to my 1970 or older wants for it. lmk bob

Hey Everyone -

Help me finish off my 1970s wants. I know these are heavy hitters. I am willing to trade well in your favor. I will also consider buying. Or perhaps a trade/sale combo. If you have any of these, let me know. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Knocked off a 1970 Topps Kaline and a 1975 Topps Jim Rice RC. Down to this list of Dirty Dozen. I will trade in your favor, possibly buy, or perhaps a combo. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Scobes

I have a '70T 712 Ryan. The front is extremely nice on the front but has some 'gunk' ob. It looks like someone glued it to a cardboard type backing and then it was removed with some of the backing sticking to the card. I can send a scan by email to show you better. [email protected]

I have a '70T 712 Ryan. The front is extremely nice on the front but has some 'gunk' ob. It looks like someone glued it to a cardboard type backing and then it was removed with some of the backing sticking to the card. I can send a scan by email to show you better. [email protected]

@gordo47

Hi -

I appreciate the offer, but I'm looking for a card without surface issues like that. I can handle creases or corner issues, but not surface. Thanks anyways!

Scobes

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online