Who was the member who had contact with Juan Beniquez several years back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am sorry, as it has been a long time, but someone did a 50/50 type deal with Juan Beniquez cards several years back. I don't recall who it was (screen name) and I was just wondering if that person was still active. I want to say their real name was Luis, but my memory could be playing tricks on me too.

I believe his screen name was criollos, if memory serves. Luis is a super nice guy, not sure if he is active on here, I just got back myself after a year off!

God bless,

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I actually looked back through my completed trades and came to the same conclusion. He has not been active for many years now. I messaged him, but don't expect a reply. I had uncovered a large stack of Beniquez cards that I was setitng aside when we were discussing him meeting up with Juan and it reminded me of the transaction.

Hope he is doing well.

Thanks Kevin. I actually looked back through my completed trades and came to the same conclusion. He has not been active for many years now. I messaged him, but don't expect a reply. I had uncovered a large stack of Beniquez cards that I was setitng aside when we were discussing him meeting up with Juan and it reminded me of the transaction.

Hope he is doing well.

I hope so too, he was a really nice guy! I always thought it was cool that he would post in his native Spanish language from time to time!

Hope you are well, God bless!

Kevin

I hope so too, he was a really nice guy! I always thought it was cool that he would post in his native Spanish language from time to time!

Hope you are well, God bless!

Kevin
Luis is my Bench buddy and he is still active! He recently moved from IL to CA! Luis Ramirez (criollos) address is 764 Cypress St. Thousand Oaks, CA 91320.....He collects players MLB Players who were born in Puerto Rico. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Actually, my mistake. The member I was referring to is actually mr.js36, who has not been active for quite some time. His real name is Javier.

I believe his screen name was criollos, if memory serves. Luis is a super nice guy, not sure if he is active on here, I just got back myself after a year off!

God bless,

Kevin

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps