Black Friday next week......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Later that night....we shows in red....No access to mailbox....I'm thinking...they missed putting in the mail box...as there was plenty of room for the small bubble envelope with (pokeman card)......Next morning 08/19/2020...at 9:52 AM.....it shows it was delivered ...I go to the mail box and theres two bubble envelopes......thats to early for the mail......normally the quickest time was 12:15 PM.....so on a wild guess....I go check the mail box at 7:00 PM...and guess what ....theres mail in the mail box....7 letters and a magazine......So they must have a truck dropping off packages and bubble envelopes early in the morning......and then regular carrier later!

Last edited:
Trash was picked up.....again...other people had 3 cans, 3 cans, 3 cans.....so I had to move mine to its lone someself......(did have enough recycle or green leave/branches) ....so no getting up early in the morning...the same ones that thing....its okay to park in front of my house anytime they want and don't have to ask premission......but to leave space for my cans.....can't do that.....A.....s Best regards, David