Black Friday next week......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pretty ridiculous isn't it! They're messing around with sellers as well - they have cards of my that are months over due at this point...

At this point priority is the ebay sales as they would be in major trouble with ebay if there orders take 3 months to deilvery........be me being their good customer can afford to wait 91 days for just one of my orders and I get nothing in return....credit or faster service.........after finally getting all 4 orders after months of waiting........I use their credit to order 5 cards and 14 days...nothing again...

So they screwing their customers and most of their sellers..........nice....then when things get better....where did all of customers and sellers go to??? Why their will come back with one good sale????

As many unhappy people as there are right now using COMC - they are still growing. I guess they figure customers (sellers and buyers) are expendable...the market going crazy has helped them out - instead of using it to become a powerhouse, they continue to nickel and dime their way forward.

As many unhappy people as there are right now using COMC - they are still growing. I guess they figure customers (sellers and buyers) are expendable...the market going crazy has helped them out - instead of using it to become a powerhouse, they continue to nickel and dime their way forward.

Its so sad...if you or me were in charge......I would having then ship out the orders as soon as possible and include a gift of $5.00 or $10.00 credit (code) as my way of saying sorry for the slow shipping! Sellers of course will be getting large amounts for their troubles.......shipping can be done safe ...but doing three differents shifts..only 6 hours per shifts......you can use 6 person.....2 of each shift........one for ebay and other for comc......

I've thought the same - they did just hire more people and I watched a video of Tim Getsch the other day where he said they are hiring more right now - another 50 employees from what he said. Just so many issues right now...

Processing - Unless it's an eBay auction or Elite item - running behind (basic subs moving at glacial pace)
Shipping - Way behind unless you pay out the ear or buy from them on eBay
Customer Service - Yeah right...they turned off the phones and never turned them back on. You can't get a reply to an email in anything remotely resembling a decent time frame.

Its so sad...if you or me were in charge......I would having then ship out the orders as soon as possible and include a gift of $5.00 or $10.00 credit (code) as my way of saying sorry for the slow shipping! Sellers of course will be getting large amounts for their troubles.......shipping can be done safe ...but doing three differents shifts..only 6 hours per shifts......you can use 6 person.....2 of each shift........one for ebay and other for comc......

That's bad when they turn off the phones......and no email which is the safe way to contact customers and sellers....which they can do from their home.....Best regards, David

They shut them off when the Washington shut down happened...just seems strange that this was the choice that they make and then they do a really poor job answering emails.

That's bad when they turn off the phones......and no email which is the safe way to contact customers and sellers....which they can do from their home.....Best regards, David