Black Friday next week......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anyone has any updates....faster service ..then a slug or turtle pace?

David -- I ordered from COMC on June 26th and received it today. That's one week. BUT...

I ordered from COMC through Ebay. They post the same cards in both places but going through ebay I think you pay a little more (ebay fees...but cards are still cheap!) but the shipping is wayyyyyy faster!

Thought I would let you know.

Karl

Last edited:
Guess their don't care about someone elses cards....that they mailed to someone in error....oh well....your inventory was losted......and we're not responsible!!!

In the beginning on the year i received someone else's shipment of 200+ cards / $500+ on invoice and it took them more then a week to answer an email. I contacted the other collector by forum to let them know and not to worry. Comc didn't have any info on my package except for the dc number on wrong package. I sent it back and the next day i get another slip for pick up which was my package. You would think they would of answered faster on a goof like that. I'm puzzled how they mixed up the address on two packages that were sent out 8-10 days a part?

No mix up on the address...I ordered twenty gold cards from them.......First order was the same cards as the second order...looks like ...it least to me....they packaged the first order and forgot to indicate cards were being shipped....the second order pulled more cards ...but the same as the first order and indicated it was being shipped with tracking information. Best regards, David