Black Friday next week......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nothing so far....I'll check the web site tomorrow...getting my list ready and we'll see who lowers the price and who rises it up and then cut it!

I got an email about it:

The annual COMC Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale is coming next week. This is our most anticipated sale of the year! As a valued COMC seller, we want to make sure that you hear it first, so you can get a head start on the action! Here's what you need to know:

This year we're not only offering you two free sales, but we're also waiving the standard 1% promotion fee when your items sell. Setting up Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales promotion to help move your items is a 100% win for you and COMC buyers - and best of all IT'S COMPLETELY FREE!

FREE Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales for COMC Sellers.
No Promotions Fee when your items sell (normally 1%).

Black Friday Sale: November 29 - December 1st
Cyber Monday Sale: December 2nd
For an optimal selling experience and successful sale, set up your promotions before next Friday, and offer buyers deals they can't refuse.

The annual COMC Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sales event is our
biggest selling event of the year. Seal the deal and claim your piece of the pie this year because buyers will be out in full force. Next week we'll be announcing all of our buyer incentives to help get those eyes on your items!

Stay tuned to our Blog and social media accounts found below for up-to-date news and announcements pertaining to Black Friday!

Got email.....free shipping if purchase is over $99.00......Terrible ........................if u make a purchase u are entered into four different drawings.

I’m bummed about this change. If I was a seller, I’d be really upset. I think I’ll head back to Sportslots...

It's a total of $99 purchased right? So if I buy 40 cards that equal $99 then all get shipped for free.

I always wait until I have 100 cards until I ship anyway to always get the $5 credit.

It's a total of $99 purchased right? So if I buy 40 cards that equal $99 then all get shipped for free.

I always wait until I have 100 cards until I ship anyway to always get the $5 credit.

They posted it on the front page of the site and I got the email today.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors